Oil down again, stock market down too.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Aaron Copland, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Again we have oil and all energy down. Yet the stock market can't get out of it's own way. That sure says something about trends, don't fight the trend indeed.

2. hajimow

hajimow

Trend will change soon if oil keeps falling that I expect.

3. Scratch that, stocks caught a bid it seems.

4. Bowgett

Bowgett

Stock_trader pushing them up to survive.

5. Crude down $10.00 in the last two days, stock market flat. I would have to say crude is not whats holding back the market.

I think is it the election. Who wants to buy stock when we really don't know what Obama will do.

I know if he picks Clinton, I feal he won't well I better not say that someone may report me.

6. That's less than a 7% decrease.

Markets will improve when people can afford to buy things (ie. Crude<$110)

What can get this stuff down $26?

You tell me...

7. You don't want to know.......?......major deflation. We'll see :cool:

8. Rather, it's the opposite way IMO, the stock market is still weak, not even lower oil may propel it up.

9. You got to admit this is pretty tough trading the futures index.

10. dsq

dsq

"Who wants to buy stock when we really don't know what Obama will do.
    I know if he picks Clinton, I feal he won't well I better not say that someone may report me.."

Imagine what the market would do if mccain was to be elected.IMPLOSION.People were saying the same stuff about gore in 2000 and look whats happened to our economy.The markets should pray a democrat gets in-its this economy's only chance.The only good economy in the last 20 years was when we had a democrat as prez.

#10     Jul 8, 2008