Oil and Gold should plummet

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by gugaplex, Mar 21, 2006.

1. gugaplex

gugaplex

soon. May have one last spike. Too many people are talking about how it can go no where but up....

2. cute

3. as i said in other post

gold

it's a bull market

buy pullbacks

entered this morning april contract in 548's and 549

pared out 551-554

pullbacks are a gift

4. such as... this morning

that drop to 548 was a GIFT

easy pop over 550 to 554 or so

5. gkishot

gkishot

whitster, how about oil?

6. i don't know enuf about oil to have an opinion.

i've traded it intraday on pure technicals, but other than that...

i do like some of the stocks like CWPC (been in it for several months), and BCON that play off of oil scarcity and new technology.

i also hold BR in my IRA and like it's steady performance

7. I have been long CWPC since $2 , what aride ! What bothers me is I know nothing about that stock, it's OTCC BB, there is no info on it. It's the trader-report.com which got me in on pure technical reasons I understand but I feel like it could go much higher . Not sure what to do especially with oil possibly going down, as well as the market.

Do you have any fundamental info on Canwest Petroleum?

8. not really. i bot it on a combo of speculation and chart dynamics, plus , as a "story" stock

i find these do quite well. pretty much the same things that got me into NVAX

i've culled a little from some of the online sources, but nothing that really makes me feel like i have a good grasp of its fundies

not to mention that these soviet canuckistan stocks r tricky :)

9. What ever happened to the much feared Iran Oil Bourse, or did GW have to make concessions on the nuke issue to keep the Bourse from causing Euro/Dollar unpleasantries.....

hmmm..funny how things disappear...................

10. I was asking myself the same thing.

#10     Mar 26, 2006