Ohio House passes bill to require GPS in all vehicles

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Esq Esq Esq, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Thanks mods.

Link is removed.

The story is just there lingering for posterity.

#21     Apr 2, 2010
  2. TGregg

TGregg

Comrade, I see from our records that you did not spend enough time at the gym last month. You would not wish to see Dear Leader's Glorious Health Care Plan fail, would you? You would? Allow me to summon a squad who can show you to the nearest education center. . . oh, a jest you say? Very well. I shall note your predisposition towards anti-government rhetoric in your file here. For your own good, of course. This sort of thing needs careful monitoring and may require an intervention in the future, lest it become overwhelming. We wouldn't want you to stop being a productive worker.

Back to the issue at hand. The rules are very clear. Repeated failure to maintain a healthy life style (as wisely determined by the glorious Peoples' States of North America) must be corrected. Therefore, you are hereby sentenced. . . that is to say, advised to commit to 5 years at the People's Health Center.

What did you say? Pay a penalty? Why perhaps that could be arranged. How much of a fine did you have in mind? 1000 Obamalers? Very well, comrade. I think you have learned your lesson, this time. But if you appear in this offce again, be assured that we will not be nearly as lenient. The glorious Peoples' States of North America knows what is best for you, much better than you ever could. Remember that.

#22     Apr 2, 2010