OHHHH....Just another $138,000,000,000 for unemployment benefits....

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Mar 10, 2010.

1. USA will never see double digit inflation nor devaluation of dollar. If any of you have been to overseas you would see how they respect and treat the dollar and how they keep it under the matress or use it by means of savings then you would understand

We are talking about 6.5 billion people here.

Dollar will never lose value and we will never see hyper inflation as long as the american movies keep brainwashing the poor masses and keep the american hype all over the world even in Europe.

#21     Mar 10, 2010
  2. telozo

telozo

What are you talking about? The dollar already lost 95% of its purchasing power since the beginning of the previous century.

#22     Mar 11, 2010
  3. There is nothing wrong in devaluation as long as it is in line with inflation.

We are talking about devaluation beyond inflation.

#23     Mar 15, 2010
  4. That is SOOOOO STUPID.. it got you on my IGNORE LIST!

#24     Mar 15, 2010
  5. I guess you could stop all unemployment benefit, boot all those people out of their houses when they cant afford to pay the mortgage and leave them starving in the streets. As good, honest Americans I'm sure they'll take it on the chin while their children go hungry.

And since they're homeless and starving and no use to anyone you could class them as vermin and hunt them for sport! Oil rich Arabs could drive SUV's with spikes on the front around areas the poor congregate and just impale them.

... .. . I think I just privatized Jihad!

I gotta go ring Donald Trump.

#25     Mar 15, 2010