Ohhhh Jim Cramer!!! Not another blowup!!! Again???

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jackherman59, Dec 21, 2007.

1. 9999

The way I see it, Cramer is just a small part of that mechanism which drives Wall St & the American economy as well.
    MARKETING!
    Don't know if he's a good trader, but as a marketer he's pretty good. Why you're all getting worked up about an infomercial is beyond me...

#51     Dec 30, 2007
  2. If Cramer bothers you "elite' traders" so much, I have an ingenious idea....DONT WATCH!

Otherwise, lets spend our time doing DD and not Cramer bashing...there are many other people on Wall St. that deserve our attention, not Cramer. The guy ran a great fund, big deal, let him do what he does. He's not making or losing you any money if you don't watch, so shut it.

#52     Dec 30, 2007
  3. Dear Mr. Kramer.

I took your advice and put my wife's retirement account in your good friend Eddy Lambert Sears company at $140 as you suggested so many times. Then you stopped talking about it. That's ok we are still watching every night. well yesterday a weird thing happened my wife needs some money for special surgery and when she tried to get at it her funds the stock broker said she had only $100,000 not $140,000! I told the man how stupid he was that this was your pick from the show and that we watch every night and yell out BooYa. They didn't seem to care they insist this money is vanished when we all know that can't be the case. Please Mr. Kramer replace the funds in her account with a mere fraction of your personal funds... and then give us another great idea!

Thank You.
    Minkle Finklestein. 91.

#53     Dec 30, 2007