Ohhhh Jim Cramer!!! Not another blowup!!! Again???

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jackherman59, Dec 21, 2007.

1. gnome

gnome

Searching for your edge? This is what one looks like.

#12     Dec 21, 2007
  2. You'd believe anything on TV

#13     Dec 21, 2007
  3. Do your homework instead of being a troll.

#14     Dec 21, 2007
  4. he probably offer a few million a year for doing the show. Then there is the street.com, I believe he sold it. So 50 millions isn't as much.

You can't blame him. Every one want FREE advise, and Cramer is just fulfilling the demands. If every one just do their own research, his show will cancel instantly

#15     Dec 21, 2007
  5. Thats right, Cramer has 50 million but how much of that was from honest trading profits? Cramer is not an honest man and used insider trading tricks to make his $$$. He has even admitted that he would be in with the insiders on trades many times. A trader he is not, a con-artist he is...He retired from the business when the government started cracking down.

Now what are the chances he uses his Mad Money show to help out his buddies? All those days when the volume seems mysteriously to the upside and then the stock gets mentioned on the show that night. Oh Cramer...

#16     Dec 21, 2007
  6. Don't get all pissy Princess just because you are a pop culture groupie

#17     Dec 21, 2007
  7. In the dictionary this is called getting "Cramered": http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Cramered

#18     Dec 21, 2007
  8. EPrado

EPrado

I am not sure get phone calls from your cronies at GS is an edge. Either way it just shows that the guy isnt nearly as talented as the public believes.....look at his track record the last 2 years with his calls...is HORRENDOUS.

Like I said.....with that kind of info....you..me...or anyone else could have made the same money he did...zero skill picking up a phone and listening to some guy say "we are upgrading amat,klac,nvls,txn,mu.......tommorrow before the open", then buying em...then selling them the next day on the open.

#19     Dec 21, 2007
  9. Who cares? He made his money and still has it. Who cares about "honest"?

Fact is: The guy was homeless in the 70s and then made money and got out at the top. He retired with 45 and has more money than he could spend in his lifetime. How many of all our resident ET expert critics can claim the same?

#20     Dec 21, 2007