Oh yeah, on and off the NASCAR track....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Apr 14, 2006.

1. Oh, the sheer hypocrisy....or the very real possibility that Zzzzz is off his meds - again.

ROFLMAO!

#21     Apr 14, 2006
  2. Or quite possibly, he has never been given the proper medications to begin with. It happens all the time.

#22     Apr 14, 2006
  3. Easy boys, res has his finger on the mouse button ready to delete posts at any moment... let res think ZZZ wins a couple of these arguments or the silencing will once again continue!

Go Z, Go Z, it's your birthday... uhh... uhh...

#23     Apr 14, 2006
  4. You assist in rehabilitating someone else?

Oh man, the hubris.....

Ya, be like RM, opiated, errr, rehabilitated into a state of stalking while flaunting resentments and self righteous indignation....

Too funny....

#24     Apr 14, 2006
  5. Jzlucas,

Do you have any idea what a sanctimonious whining little brat you sound like?

Z is on his own in this thread.... if one continues to pour gasoline on themselves and light cigarettes.....

#25     Apr 14, 2006
  6. Z WAS on his own in the last Nascar flame war that he started (and lost)... then it somehow got deleted. SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!! Who do you think you're kidding, reZZZinate?

#26     Apr 14, 2006
  7. Do what your powers allow, just do me a favor and leave my children out of this. I'd appreciate it. I know my posts debating Z are a lot worse and worthy of deleting than your "joking pedophile" comments.

Happy Easter and God Bless You!

[​IMG]

#27     Apr 14, 2006
  8. Deleted?!?

'Gasp' How could that have possibly happened?!?

#28     Apr 14, 2006
  9. What about the child predator thread? I guess he isn't alone in that one. How many times did you delete someone's posts today debating ZZZzzzzzz?

#29     Apr 22, 2006
  10. The Zzzz-Resinate partnership goes something like this:

ZZzz, sitting alone in the dark munching out of his Spaghettios can, sees a post he doesn't like (any post that points out his fallacies or hypocrisy).

Zzzz then calls Resinate: "Res, get off your ass and delete something for me...NOW!"

Res: "Gosh, Zzzz, I'm in the middle of having sex right now, for Chrissake!"

Zzzz: "Then why did you answer the phone?"

Res: "Because Caller ID showed me it was you calling. I thought you might be in trouble, out of your medication or something."

Zzzz: "Ja, actually I am, but that's not the point.... Hapa, jzlucas, TraderNik, RM, and now this whitster fellow are making me look foolish again. Now start earning your money and do some deleting, fool!"

Res: "But Zzzz, you're not paying me anything!"

Zzzz: "What do you mean? Don't I give you stock tips in the Chat room? Don't I inflate your self-worth by giving you kudos every once in a while, laughing at your jokes, and generally enabling you to validate yourself?"

Res: "Um....yeah....you do...."

Zzzz: "So what's the f****n problem?!? Good grief, who's the counselor around here, biyatch?!?"

Res (sighs): "Okay, what thread is it in?"

Zzzz: "The Child Predator thread. The same post you've deleted for me twice today already."

Res: "Alright, alright....just let me finish with this young lady and I'll delete it again."

Zzzz: "It better be soon, Res, it better be soon...by the way, regarding the young lady, did you go with my recommendation for the Pam Anderson blowup doll or the Jessica Alba?"

#30     Apr 22, 2006