Oh, the desperation

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yeah and you probably haven't noticed any of his multiple documented lies either.
    Some people see/hear only what they want to.

#11     Sep 18, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

That's a good point, CO. Another Jessie Jackson and democratic party victory for the black man.

It's like eating a chocolate bar in your hand and it melts all over you. You can't even shake it off your hand if it is bad. Next time you make sure the wrapper is between you and it so you can easily get rid of it.

Ooops. Maybe that was a bad analogy. :D

#12     Sep 18, 2012
  3. I haven't seen many of his posts at all, and I have not been ignoring the content. I simply said I have not read racist commentary by RCG. Nothing more. If you can unearth anything, post it and I will read it.

#13     Sep 18, 2012
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

I was in New Orleans two weeks before Katrina hit. I was staying at the wyndham on the river. I had just finished a run in the heat, and when I was getting on the elevator, four black guys in suits got on. One had a bag that was embroidered Congressional black caucus."

I did NOT know of this group before (I know, naive of me.) I said hello to the guys, and they looked at me in my od green USMC tshirt soaked in sweat, and wouldnt even acknowledge my saying hello. Yeah, I know, they're allowed to hate me for being non black...

I couldn't believe it!! I told other guys at the conference we were attending about this, and they laughed at me for not knowing. I then asked, what of I got on that elevator with a bag that said "national white financial advisors group?" they all agreed I would have had four racist, angry blacks physically attacking me on the spot.:mad:

Ive gotta agree, the skinheads, kkk, and other shitbird outfits are underground, and a SMALL group compared to the shit the real racists (blacks), have come up with! What the fuck??????:mad:

Problem is, I have no clue who will EVER come along and change this.:(

#14     Sep 18, 2012
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Well said!

#15     Sep 18, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

That's funny. I guess they got theirs two weeks later. :D

#16     Sep 18, 2012
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yep, the blacks were BEGGED to get out, yet they were too damn stupid to listen! IMO, they got EXACTLY what they asked for by staying!!!!!

I grew up in New Orleans, and have Family still there (Jefferson Parish.) They tell me it's even more dangerous there post-Katrina since the blacks think whitey brought on the storm. I thought Houston got most of the blacks, and New Orleans would be somewhat safer. Guess I was wrong. Houston got blacks, and New Orleans got more dangerous... So sad!

#17     Sep 18, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

If I recall, they had a problem with corrupt police around the time of Katrina. I've never seen anything saying if it got better or worse afterwards.

#18     Sep 18, 2012
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

I really would like to know what would happen if a white guy started some group called "national white equity traders," or "regional white bodybuilding club?"

I wouldn't do it, as that sickens me, but why can they, the blacks have a "black caucus," or national black anything? Why??

#19     Sep 18, 2012
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yep, black cops were stealing brand new Cadillacs, amongst other things. I have absolutely ZERO desire to ever step foot in that toilet ever again! Most corrupt city I've ever seen per capita.

#20     Sep 18, 2012