Oh snap! White house trying to take down video

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Sep 14, 2012.

1. History lesson.Once government grows or gets new power it rarely gives it back.More blame goes to people who gave us the patriot act,TSA etc because Obama,McCain nor Romney is going to give that power back

Fact-Government has expanded more under Reagan ,Bush and Bush then it did under Carter,Clinton and Obama so if you want smaller government keep the party out who that keeps expanding it

Please point me to where Romney said he would end the patriot act or TSA .If he isnt and you are going to vote for him its hypocritical of you to complain about Obama not doing it

#11     Sep 14, 2012
  2. TGregg

TGregg

#12     Sep 14, 2012
  3. The individual mandate isnt unprecedented ,Romney did it first

#13     Sep 14, 2012
  4. umm has the current admin reversed all of those programs you complain about.
    (So who was that ugly girl (working for)that groped me prior to my last flight?)

I was under the impression that they had expanded them to include the sanction killing of American citizens and indefinite detention for those accused of being terrorists.

#14     Sep 14, 2012
  5. Mercor

Mercor

Those mobs storming U.S. embassies in Cairo and elsewhere? The official White House line is that they're just overexcited movie critics.

#15     Sep 14, 2012
  6. Eight

Eight

The West could just declare a National Holiday called "Insult Muslims and Lob Missiles at Rioters Week". It would be great to have TV coverage, better than Police car chases even.

#16     Sep 14, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not a bad idea.

#17     Sep 14, 2012
  8. Let me give you a little schooling. Every time we twist and contort oursleves in an effort to somehow excuse, find sensible reason or logic to explain their actions, we lose. You see, each one of these attacks on us that go unchecked, no matter how small is another victory for them. Each one is a skirmish, a firefight. Winning firefights and skirmishs matter. Right now they are inflicting a good deal of damage while taking no casulties themselves. This will embolden the enemy. When 100 go over the wall unscathed, 100 more will follow. Still no price to pay, hundreds more will follow. Right now they're throwing rocks. A rock is a weapon. You think they're only throwing rocks because they're not serious? They're only throwing rocks because it's the only weapon at hand. Rocks will become small arms. Small arms will lead to RPG's and motors. That will lead to larger weaponry still. We've seen it time and again. Until we start inflicting heavy casualties on our enemy, they will grow in confidence. I know of what I speak. So when we see a thousand radicals in the street our view should be, our view must be, that is a target rich environment. We must bring the pain. To do otherwise will cost us dearly.

#18     Sep 14, 2012

9. President Obama is honorable.

Why the letters Obama rather than Zionism for instance? Example: Zionist Benard Madoff.

#19     Sep 14, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

And you're an idiot for believing such nonsense.

#20     Sep 14, 2012