Oh snap! White house trying to take down video

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Good bye freedom of speech. Hello north korea.

http://www.politico.com/politico44/...youtube-to-review-antimuslim-film-135586.html

The Obama administration asked YouTube to review the trailer for the anti-Muslim film 'Innocence of Muslims,' officials confirmed Friday.

"The White House asked YouTube to review the video to see if it was in compliance with their terms of use," White House press secretary Jay Carney said in an email.

(PHOTOS: Anti-U.S. protests in Middle East, North Africa)

White House officials emphasize that their inquiry was not a removal request, simply a review

2. pspr

pspr

Why doesn't he just suspend the 1st Amendment with an Executive order until he thinks it is OK for us to have our freedom back?

3. pspr

pspr

4. The heavy hand of PC is upon us. Guess what, they just won. They being Radical Islamists. Sad f'n day for America. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    Like I wrote earlier. We're all going to have to pick a side in this one. Team Obama just picked theirs. I may have to join a Romney campaign local office. This f'n guy has got to go.

5. I don't agree with everything you say Cap'n but i respect your point of view and I am glad that you can see just how disturbing this is. The proper response to the WH inquiry is *ahem* "FUCK OFF". We aren't going to shut up because a bunch of savage zealots think that they can commit murder and destroy private property because they were insulted. Instead of 'inquiring' youtube, you pansies in the WH should be kicking ass protecting our people and assets abroad.

6. Yeah,lets bring back the party who gave us the patriot act,TSA,torture etc.Asking youtube to review a video is much worse

7. yeah the Patriot act that your boy obama signed an extension for.. just last year I believe. Of course these are the most controversial elements of the act, which is why they have to be extended every couple of years or so. Or the DHS and TSA which he has done nothing to get rid of. Or the 'unprecedented' individual mandate.. obama is worse than Bush when it comes to our liberties.

8. Max E.

Max E.

Obama made it legal to assassinate U.S. citizens, the patriot act, and torture are a joke compared to that.

9. pspr

pspr

There is NOTHING that Obama does well except lie and spend our money. Not one thing!

10. The Administration has a responsibility to protect its people and assetts abroad and perhaps they don't want to fan the flames of
    the lawless rioters and murderers while our people are in vulnerable positions in overseas missions. Secure your people and then take a reasonable and responsible position on the video: We don't endorse the views represented in the video but we stand by the right of those to make public those views.
    Personally, I don''t think I would enjoy being attached to a US mission in a muslim country and having the President defend the video.

Now it may not make a difference because these sand niggers over there are primitive blood thirsty zealots who like to dine on
    the livers of infidels. And I don't mean that figuratively. Israeli flyers shot down have been mutilated and thier organs eaten raw by these people.

#10     Sep 14, 2012