oh oh, the sheep are waking: House panel votes to block ports deal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TorontoTrader2, Mar 8, 2006.

1. achilles28

achilles28

The only one crying is you, cowboy.

I AM doing something about it. Are you?

Or haven't you figured out your new 'God' is fucking this country six ways from Sunday with his 'open border' policy during the middle of a terror war??

Fucking idiot. The both of you.

But he's from Texas!! YEEEHAWW!!

lol .

#21     Mar 9, 2006
  2. That's cuz the celebrities they get their political information from that promised to leave decided to "tough it out" in this "victimized" country it has become under the "conspiracy conservatives". Maybe next election, they'll stick to their promises!:)

#22     Mar 9, 2006
  3. I feel the frustration. We as citizens don't have the influence over our(?) representitives in congress that those entities with quarterly reports have. Money talks.

I am concerned about the current policies and lack of effective leadership (bipartisan), and I as a single person do the best I can to be informed and act in the ways that I can.

I just hope that the people in this country who are opinionated, are indeed adequately informed.

kt

#23     Mar 9, 2006
  4. achilles28

achilles28

First, what the fuck do you care what I say?

If you find my posts offensive, go complain to a mod, put me on ignore or refuse to engage me. Thats what most mature posters do. Why is that so hard for you?

Simpleton. People can love the country and HATE the direction its going.

Why is that so hard for you neocons to understand?

So you haven't answered my question yet. Does that mean you 'love' the open border policy?

Or are you a good cowboy and keep your trap shut!!

#24     Mar 9, 2006
  5. achilles28

achilles28

You haven't a clue what you're talking about.

#25     Mar 9, 2006
  6. You have had respectable things to say in the past, except when you act the way you have in the last few pages you lose all credibility with others. I have a motto I live by: "Kill 'em With Kindness". Responses that are smartly portrayed will be much more effective. No offense meant just an observation.

#26     Mar 9, 2006
  7. achilles28

achilles28

Thank you for caring.

I believe Government on both sides of the isle are failing this country wholesale because:

1) people don't hold representatives accountable

because

2) people have stopped caring about leadership.

By sharing our opinions with others - armed with facts - I think we can wake people up and make a difference.

IMO, this is the only way to effect lasting change. Politicians, like we've seen in the DPW deal, only move when a fire is lite under their ass.

They are totally pathetic and incompetent. But if we leave them to their own devices, they'll run whats left of this country into the ground.

#27     Mar 9, 2006
  8. achilles28

achilles28

None taken at all. I used to follow that strategy to the letter.

Problem is, when people start making unprovoked attacks, they're minds are already shut.

Most people are proud, obstinate and unwilling to compromise when offended - although nothing i said should have rationally offended longhorn.

There is nothing I can do. And if others judge me for giving back as good as he gave it. Fine. It only reveals their own bias.

#28     Mar 9, 2006
    #29     Mar 9, 2006
  10. People don't give a flying frog leg about facts. All that makes a difference is perception, you change that, then you can change their actions.

#30     Mar 9, 2006