oh oh, the sheep are waking: House panel votes to block ports deal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TorontoTrader2, Mar 8, 2006.

1. achilles28

achilles28

The borders. The borders just show us that Bush, nor Cheney, nor Klinton give a fuck about the security of the United States.

Everything is just window dressing. Theatre. A charade.

Either the War on Terror is a paper tiger rendering a porous border inconsequential.

Or, the Terror threat is REAL (see 9/11) and our elected leaders are courting total disaster so they can take all our rights away = HUGE Government.

Game over.

Indeed. But theres plenty of blame to go around. The Democrats don't give a damn about the borders either.

They're fucking us from both sides - ensuring we get a nice socializt utopia no matter where we turn.

Our only hope is the people.

Indeed. All politicians are spineless when it comes to anything that really matters.

Its so obvious yet Americans are so brainwashed. Indeed. Brainwashed.

Our only hope.

#11     Mar 9, 2006
  2. ======================

With all due respect to President Bush,
    agree with the R & D who prefer local leadership & Dr. Pat Robertson ;
    over some bureaucrat from Washington DC trying to make 1 size fit all:cool:

#12     Mar 9, 2006
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Chalk one up for the people! Now if that dumb little bastard (Bush) will just listen to the people concerning Iraqnam, we could soon be out of that mess.

#13     Mar 9, 2006
  4. Quit bitching about America, and take your whiny miserable ass and get the fuck out of the country.

#14     Mar 9, 2006
  5. I would say informed and disgusted.

As a patriot, are you informed?

#15     Mar 9, 2006
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Go fuck yourself. Its dumbasses like YOU WHO ARE RUINING the country.

How about those borders, jackass? Or do you like those too?? :)

LOL.

#16     Mar 9, 2006
  7. Okay, now that the port deal has been killed, does this mean Al Gore can make a speech to an Arab audience and list this as yet another example of mistreatment toward Arabs by the US?

Oh wait, as Dims are involved, he probably won't utter a peep.

#17     Mar 9, 2006
  8. Why don't you do something about it instead of crying about it all day on a TRADING WEBSITE.

Stupid hump.

#18     Mar 9, 2006
  9. I am informed and disgusted as well....but bitching about ALL DAY on a trading website isn't going to solve anything.

My main problem is the same worthless jackasses who bitch, bitch, bitch about America yet still choose to live here and raise their families here.

I say...Get the fuck out if you don't love it.

#19     Mar 9, 2006
  10. achilles28

achilles28

Yes, both parties have sold the country out.

Is this a surprise to you? Please, don't answer that.

#20     Mar 9, 2006