Oh NO!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Lightningsmurf, May 5, 2003.

1. I tried to put Jesse J. on my ignore list but E.T. won't block him out unless my I.E. security is taken off the highest level.

I don't want to compromise my security, but I don't think I could stand another day of that wanker and his inane posts. Is there anyway to have my cake and eat it, too?

2. Do you really need IE on its highest security level? I haven't ever had mine that high in like 10 years and I haven't had any major problems.

ROCK

3. To be honest, the raised level of security is only something I've done recently. A few weeks back I downloaded a free spyware utility and checked my system. I figured I might have "gator" or some other "harmless" application running on my machine. I was shocked to discover that my machine was RIDDLED with spyware. The increased security levels keep all that crap off my machine.

4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Unfortunately not. With your browser security levels set that high, there's nothing I can do on this end to fix that issue.

5. Try dropping your IE security level, then setting the ignore, and then raise the IE security level and see if that works.

Maybe it's something like a cookie being blocked.