Oh no! Roberts may be mentally disturbed. Not joking!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Jun 28, 2012.

1. "Let's talk about Roberts. I'm going to tell you something that you're not going to hear anywhere else, that you must pay attention to. It's well known that Roberts, unfortunately for him, has suffered from epileptic seizures. Therefore he has been on medication. Therefore neurologists will tell you that medication used for seizure disorders, such as epilepsy, can introduce mental slowing, forgetfulness and other cognitive problems. And if you look at Roberts' writings you can the cognitive disassociation in what he is saying," Michael Savage said on his radio program this evening.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...pilepsy_medication_effects_his_cognition.html

2. Wow,The right is about to wage full scale war on Roberts :(

The man knew what he was doing and was correct with his decsion

3. http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/01/health/01seizure.html?_r=1

The decision will involve weighing the risk of more seizures against the risk of side effects from the drugs. Major seizures can be a frightening and traumatic experience for patients and family members. Patients are advised to avoid heights and not to swim alone, and many states bar them from driving until they can provide evidence that the disease is under control.

But the drugs can have troubling side effects, including drowsiness or insomnia, weight loss or weight gain, rashes, irritability, mental slowing and forgetfulness. Many patients can be treated with minimal side effects, doctors say, but it may take trial and error to find the right drug.

4. jem

jem

1. what you really just illustrated was why he may have had a sensitivity to a law which helped people with pre existing conditions become covered.

now i get it.

2. Regarding his seizures.

I also note how removed from reality doctors are. The stress facing a lawyer who is the swing vote on a decision which will be used for the next 100 years to expand govt to Orwellian proportions if the left gets control of the court is quite a bit of pressure. It would have given lots of people seizures. This is really scary law. Now the power to tax really is the power to control the people.

I would have had seizures writing that too.

Give him a few weeks to de stress and he should be fine for another 20 years of having to carve back some rights for the people.