Oh no markets stopped going lower?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock_trad3r, Jul 7, 2008.

1. 1243. your dial up a little slow today stock?

#11     Jul 7, 2008
  2. ass. you live another day.

#12     Jul 7, 2008
  3. oh dear, this is going to be close, but either way, its just 1 more day he is allowed to post here.

#13     Jul 7, 2008
  4. Are the moderates going to ban him if it fall through 1252?

#14     Jul 7, 2008
  5. I hope people take notice - especially <i>green</i> people that saw his posts/picks as having merit.

When you rant and rave like a perma-bull and say "nothing has changed" that only applies to the person.

No posts since 30-Jun-2008 and then this. A crying shame. I tried to help you Stock and keep your psyche and rep intact...but you wouldn't listen, when you could've learned.

gA aka pS

#15     Jul 7, 2008
  6. It never mqanaged to close below 1252

1252.31 was the closest which was .01% a bear market

now stocks are surging

No bear market. Ever. The bull market that began on October 2002 will last for decades.

#16     Jul 8, 2008
  7. i was waiting here just for you...it may not wendsday, but it will happen....you are done kitty

#17     Jul 9, 2008
  8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I'd agree with you that some sort of low has been put in at this point, however I don't think we are going to see the same leadership, esp the commodity type stocks as a big part of the reason we had the downside was fear of inflation due to high commodity prices. Im watching EZPW, MA, BIDU, BRCM, GOOG, CSH, HCBK and AAPL if anyone cares. Should the market follow through on the strength we have seen the last few days I think those have a good chance of being good leaders.

#18     Jul 9, 2008
  9. You are about to experience more pain than you can comprehend, assuming you actually own the stocks you claim you do.

Sooner, not later.

[​IMG]

#19     Jul 9, 2008
  10. Commodity stocks can still rally even with a stronger dollar and less inflation due to huge global demand for raw materials.

#20     Jul 9, 2008