Oh No! Bill Clinton and Michelle Obama!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Funny how it was never racist when the many thousands of Bush/chimp photos were published:

[​IMG]

Yet if it's done to M.obama, then it's "racist". If you make the identical comparison to a white person, then that's not racist...

GTFO with your bullshit PC double standards.

#11     Feb 7, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Slick Willy does like big girls...

#12     Feb 7, 2011
  3. However, notice that Clinton is significantly leaning away from her like he is afraid of her, trying to get away from her. If he leans to the left any further, he will fall out of the chair. Notice his facial expression, it is not a genuine smile, I see him being uncomfortable and fearful. He chose his left leg as down and right leg up forming a shield of self-protection to the sensitive area. His hands are clasped meaning he is keeping his hands to himself. He is afraid. Very afraid.

#13     Feb 7, 2011
  4. LOL you don't even realize you're making fun of Bush. What you couldn't find not even one other example of a chimp and white guy. Every effin one is of Bush. You haven't proved your argument at all. Come on newmoanya you can find some other examples of democrats comparing monkies to republicans. You my friend are making fun of Bush, he deserves it but get over it. How long are you guys going to keep bashing Bush. What, not until the Bush wars, recession, unemployement, housing fiascos are over?

#14     Feb 7, 2011
  5. I never had an argument, that Jonathan guy did. His argument was that it was "racist" to compare Mobama to a monkey, yet it was never "racist" to do so with Bush. And yes I railed against Bush harder than 90% of you ankle grabber lefties throughout his presidency too. I simply pointed out the double standard of J's argument. I had none myself.

#15     Feb 7, 2011