Oh no! A Positive Wizetrade Review

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Kronos Req, Oct 18, 2003.

1. jem

jem

even easier and this could go for canyonman as well why not give us the signals you would follow on the
    dow 30 if you were to trade them or any other group real time. If you to show swing trade setups for a month and how the crosses and uncrosses work. This software could be the biggest seller ms dos.

#41     Oct 23, 2003
  2. gms

gms

That's exactly the twist in the joke I was making. Even boldfaced the twist for emphasis. It wasn't about you, and it wasn't about paying less without the guarantee. You got the twist I made, but you didn't see how that twist was meant as humorous.

#42     Oct 23, 2003
  3. I think we've already agreed Globaltec is full of $hit so lets move on. I wish I could sell this crap software....any suckers wanna buy WT for $1.5K. That's HALF off :D

-Fast

#43     Oct 23, 2003
  4. Hmm, you almost made me smile there. There is a logic associated with the "uncrosses" that never gets a just explanation. It is that interp that many miss and makes a difference.

Posting? I tried that long ago and the thread got removed (twice). One of the powers that be told me that some of the moderators here have such a distaste for the product that it may have been one of them who did it. In any event, I am not here to promote the product. I set out to help those who had it, WizeTrade, as best I could.

There are those who have been able to have success with the product. Fine. There are also those who can't and/or don't believe that it's possible. And that too is fine. There's room here for both sides.

I took my laptop and went to the OTB here in Chicago yesterday. Hit a superfecta for over 10k. There was a patron there who said he had been handicapping horses for over 40 years and there is no such thing as a successful systematic way to do what I had done. Two more superfecta's were hit and another $8,000 was pocketed as he continued to rant and rave about how it is impossible. As I closed out the day with one last super, the guy not only told me that what I was doing was impossible, he offered me $100 to give him the next winner.

As I left the building I heard him telling another patron that what had just happened was a fluke and impossible to do again. I kinda' figure it's rather pointless for me to do anything other than enjoy my success and hope that I can do it again. Off to the track! :)

#44     Oct 23, 2003
  5. gms - My mistake, I apologize.

FastTrader - bud, I posted my results - if you're upset about the product, that's your thing, but I'm showing you that I'm profitable about it. No matter what I say or post, you could just post "we all agree it's sh*t" a hundred times over and waste my time and we won't get anywhere. So, if you want to move on, you do that. Just don't post in a thread you don't want to have a part of.

canyonman - As best as I can tell, the uncrosses that you're referring to are changes in stock trends due primarily to news. WT doesn't measure news, that's just part of the unpredictability of trading. It shows what buyers and sellers are doing. If you're holding a stock that crossed and buyers are winning - and all of a sudden the CEO takes a nosedive out his office window, that's not Wizetrade's fault. It's called risk - when you started trading, you agreed to take part in it. Just be smart. I've seen stocks that were doing well prior to Q3 earnings, then nosedived.... and you know what? I've got a five minute light, and it picked it up. It showed that sudden piece of news taking its toll. But if you see something that looks like it'll go a few days, and some rush of bad news hits, that has nothing to do with the software. But notice that even though it nosedived, THE SOFTWARE PICKED IT UP. It didn't keep telling you the stock was going up. It noticed the trend, and analyzed it.

The software works.

#45     Oct 23, 2003
  6. And one more thing...

When a successful WT user makes a point of being so, you call it an unfounded cliche that he/she would rationalize that the less successful trader is less knowledgable about how to read the software. See, that doesn't make any sense. What other rationale is there?

You remember fifth grade, right? Remember the whole scientific experiment method? Take the most successful WT user, the guy that's bringing in thousands and thousands a day. Crazy success. Then, take the least successful. The guy that stands outside the GlobalTec office and heckles anyone that walks out. What's the difference between the two?

It can't have anything to do with the software, the software's a constant. It's the same program code, the same program. There's only one variable in that equation: the user. That's the only variable that could have changed the results of the equation.

It can't be a one-time luck sort of thing, we're talking about the people that consistently bring in wild profits vs. the people that consistently bring in large losses. It can't be knowledge of any other analysis form such as technical analysis b/c they're not using the technical analysis to make their decisions, they would be using the software.

So, here's what it boils down to: It HAS to be the user, according to the laws of logic. Go ahead and scoff, I don't give a crap. My brokerage account really doesn't care what my ET post count is. If anyone here actually weighs a person's opinion by their post count, that's pretty pathetic.

Because, look:

If you're making a decent profit pouring over technical analysis....

And I'm making a damn good profit using Wizetrade in, like, a THIRD of the time....

I'm the winner.

I'm not trying to insult anyone, I'm just debating against points that are illogical.

#46     Oct 23, 2003
  7. kronos - I do not think WT is a good product from people I have talked to and info I have read, but you have contributed some well thought out posts. Therefore, I am interested in hearing from you more...

I would like to echo what was posted earlier in the thread - you should post some plays ahead of time, and let us see the performance as it unfolds. That is the only way to convince the majority of people.

Continued good luck to you...

:)

#47     Oct 23, 2003
  8. Deal - I'll see what I can find tomorrow morning and maybe make a trade. Hopefully, I'll put something on here around 10:30 AM ET.

#48     Oct 23, 2003
  9. Alright, guys. Let's rock.

1,000 DL @ $22.79 about half an hour ago. This is probably a day trade, depending on what happens around the close. We'll see.

#49     Oct 24, 2003
  10. Actually, this could shape out to be a great trade for a week, maybe.

#50     Oct 24, 2003