Oh no! A Positive Wizetrade Review

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Kronos Req, Oct 18, 2003.

1. VTTrader

VTTrader

I'm glad you were able to get your money back!

#31     Oct 19, 2003
  2. gms

gms

Too bad no one sells a gizmo that when you run across someone who is willing to sell you their product/service for more money if you don't take the money-back guarantee, the gizmo's red lights go crazy and the Ah-Ooga buzzer goes off. Maybe Ron Popiel can take that on.

#32     Oct 19, 2003
  3. funky

funky

that was pathetic.

#33     Oct 19, 2003
  4. VTTrader

VTTrader

Why? I'm genuinely glad he was able to. 3K is a lot of money to lay out.

#34     Oct 19, 2003
  5. Mmmmm. kinda interesting that after being asked to validate his claims via brokerage statments etc..Kronos hasn't posted another comment. I'm not making any judgements as to his success..just find it interesting.

Word to the wise..nothing can shut the mouth of a skeptic lion like an evidence t-bone.

rossmedia

#35     Oct 19, 2003
  6. So....I don't post in what, a day and a half, and all of a sudden I'm a shill? Jesus, I have a job.

Last Three Closed Trades:
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Bought 200 shares: AWA, 10/20/03 @ $11.11 after a fresh cross on Short Term light. Had it on Swing Trade Setup through WF.

Sold: 10/21/03 @ 13.19. Didn't have a red trigger window yet, but decided to just take the profit. Just as well, it's been converging ever since.

Profit: $416 before commissions
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Bought 1000 shares: SIRI, 10/17/03 @ $2.39 after, again, fresh cross on ST.

Sold 10/20/03 @ $2.51 when my 180 turned red. It actually bounced off that today, so I might look at it for tomorrow.

Profit: $120.00 - hey, I never said I was a millionare.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Bought 300 shares: NCI, 10/13/03 @ $12.63. Fresh cross was a day or so before, again. Had great angle.

Sold 10/16/03 @ $13.92. Just took profits off the table.

Profit: $387.00
    ------------------------------------------------------------

So, yeah, I'm not wizard at it, but I'm getting better.

#36     Oct 22, 2003
  7. gms - Uh, bud, I saved, like, 1500 by not taking that guarantee. It's less, not more. But thanks for pretending to know what you're talking about.

#37     Oct 23, 2003
  8. gnome

gnome

To be a good trader, you must be like "The Man With Two Brains"... the "trend" brain and the "range" brain. (Your bias for one makes you lousy at the other.) Most suck at both. Some suck at only one.

#38     Oct 23, 2003
  9. Atheist

Atheist

Kronos, post your trades in real time for a few weeks or before market open for swing trades.

That how you can convince everyone!

#39     Oct 23, 2003
  10. Yeah, I thought about doing that.

Haven't made any today so far, but I'll see what I can do.

#40     Oct 23, 2003