Oh no! A Positive Wizetrade Review

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Kronos Req, Oct 18, 2003.

1. Yes, it my first post. But wait, there's more.

I came by this from watching a TV infomercial. Thought I'd check it out on the net.

WOW, $3995 for the software and the company doesn't even pay for ground shipping (+$20). Then there's the $1295 for the WizeCoach so that I can get the most from the software (All those directions we're admonished to follow).

And to really make money there is the $2028 (12mos x $169) for WizeFinder and $360 (12mos x $30) for Wizefeed (live quotes).

That's a total of $8398.

I wonder how I'd do if I just purchased 1000 shares of eight different $1 stocks?? If you have $8K to experiment with, try it and keep us posted.

Conclusion. This is day-trading at home.
    Good luck.

#11     Oct 18, 2003
  2. that Wizecoach comes free w/the software.

don't need Wizefinder, but it's 99.95/month if you do. It's basically a search engine to find stocks based on stuff with WT.

So, yeah, after about 4 months, I've spent about 2.9K on the stuff and've made a little under 6.5K.

#12     Oct 18, 2003
  3. Congrats! Glad to hear of your success. Keep plugging away and you'll probably continue to learn and build on the success. :D

#13     Oct 18, 2003
  4. Kronos - what makes you think all of the criticism of this POS comes from people who have never used it?

That's the same general dismissal of criticism that the Wizescam folks use - "Oh, well, if you're criticizing WT you must not have used it".

The one I love is the "You must not have used it long enough to have learned how to use it" - this from a bunch of bozos who tell the gullible that "it's as easy as Red Light, Green Light".

#14     Oct 18, 2003
  5. The Red/Light green light thing does what it said it would - "identify potential trading candidates".

If you're just using the lights, you're looking for three trading windows in a row with the same light on the right far end. Assuming there's an equal number of options in the market, that means - without looking at the buyer/seller chart - you can narrow down 7/8's of stocks out there if you're going long or short.

As far as responding to people who've never used it:

I checked the last big WT discussion, and found numerous people that saw it and were turned off by "heavy-handed marketing", etc, that thought it was another scam, etc, etc.

So let's leave it at that.... you keep being snobbish and cynical and complaining about all those "gullible" people that are so far below you using this "POS", and I'll keep using it to make money.

#15     Oct 19, 2003
  6. jem

jem

kronos reg- since I suspect you are a shill would you care to post a brokerage statement or P&L supporting your claims. Of course you should delete the account # etc.

also on the commercials they make a much bigger deal of that red light green light thing.

#16     Oct 19, 2003
  7. funky

funky

what happens when you run a red light?

#17     Oct 19, 2003
  8. Wonderful...hopefully that means we won't see any more about this crap from WT shills

#18     Oct 19, 2003
  9. This wizetrade looks simply like a MA or MACD crossover system with OBV. Anybody know about the actual coding?

Oh and one more thing...anybody see the part of the commercial where they show BLUD go from 2 bucks into the 20`s? According to WT these trades happen often :confused: :D

#19     Oct 19, 2003
  10. VTTrader

VTTrader

Hi Kronos!

I'm glad you use the software; I hope tons of people use it. We can always use more liquidity in the markets, and having all the amateurs playing around with their 'green light/red light/fresh cross/FAST' crap will make my job, and that of others, all the easier.

I looked at a friend's copy of WT for weeks; sorry, pal, but the signals come too late and in any case can be emulated using FREE, commonly known indicators.

And what about that multi-thousand dollar price tag? What's up with that?

#20     Oct 19, 2003