Oh My F God, He's Back!!!

Discussion in 'Options' started by newguy05, Mar 27, 2008.

1. I thought he never would have the guts to come back to face his readers after his "hiatus" (actually, hiding) of 6 months! But he is back, and not only so, he is also offering a subscription service at the Street.com! What a shameless person. I am speechless.

I was a new options trader last year and I admired him for having guts to publish his win/loss statbook every week. But then he disappeared while he had a bunch of positions losing big during the market downturn. Even though he promised to continue publishing his record he never did. It was hard for me to forget because I had Herseys long calls that he recommended and expired worthless. He is now back without any explanation with regard to his horrible losses in the last 4, 5 months. He dared not publish his famous statbook that shows P&L since the beginning of this strategy - at least he made no mention of publishing it.

Though I do not blame others for losing my money, I do feel Dykstra is not an honest man. His DITM strategy works in a bull market, but not in a bear market as proven so in late 2007 to early 2008.

#21     Apr 5, 2008