oh my, candletrader, please tell me you're joking...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ROCK SOLID, Apr 20, 2003.

1. bump

#11     Apr 21, 2003
  2. I TOLD YA THIS ROCK DUDE IS CERTIFIABLE!!

NOW DO YOU ALL BELEIVE ME!!!

HE IS OBSESSIVE, COMPLUSIVE, NEUROTIC, PSYCHOTIC, IDIOTIC, MORONIC,

& PATHOLOGOCAL LIAR!!!!!!!

CANDLE SITE ROCKS!! LMAO!!!!!! CANDLE! :D

#12     Apr 21, 2003
  3. What's wrong with a young male adult thinking about sex all the time? Just because *you* can't last the entire night doesn't mean we (the male 20 somethings) should be penalized for it.

Candle,

Upload your picture to ratemyface or hotornot and wait a week. There is plenty of ass to be had in your area (unless you live in a small town in Iowa).

#13     Apr 21, 2003
  4. [​IMG]

Above is the kind of loser that has a signature like this (see attachment):

#14     Apr 21, 2003
  5. I strongly advise against this. Candle has enough self-esteem problems as it is without getting scores in the very, very low single digits.

There may be plenty of ass, but in Candle's case he will either: A) Have to pay for it, or B) Buy a lot of chloroform and rope. :D

#15     Apr 21, 2003
  6. ROFLMAO!!!! GOOD ONE!!!! :D SAD BUT TRUE!! I WOULDN'T WANT TO BE A FEMALE NEIGHBOR/RELATIVE OF CANDLE'S!! LOL!!

ROCK

#16     Apr 21, 2003
  7. Rock is....
    INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE!

:p

ps don't try to do any business with this guy

#17     Apr 21, 2003
  8. This is what I have done:

If the law is on your side, argue the law. If the facts are on your side, argue the facts.

This is what LongShot is trying to do:

If neither the law nor the facts are on your side, assassinate the character of the witness.

This will be my last post in response to his BS.

ROCK

#18     Apr 21, 2003
  9. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

There are other things besides sex. Like riches, or hot cars.....you know, the things that can get you dudes some sex:D

I don't know candle, men with almost shaved heads are not my type at all, makes them look like they are a dick or something.

#19     Apr 21, 2003
  10. don't forget that you started it dude .. the public bashing and character assination.

you're way too hard to deal with, try learning the word.. COMPOMISE.

oh well anyway..i don't care you lost out not me.

#20     Apr 21, 2003