oh im ym

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by qwert, Mar 14, 2008.

1. qwert

qwert

wow only 60 trades in one day, wasnt the market going down the whole day until 1 hr to close? i hope yr 5 point scalps cover $240-300 in commissions a day. so u have a 1 point stop? u just wait until the 15 second bar turns green or red right ? thats all u do right? or the 5 minute graph with the line waiting for a zero line crossover, is that it. awesome. if u look at yr charts closer like on the 1 day 15 minute bar u can see the real trend . hey cocaine, yahoo chat u can insult all the people u want in real time, try that. the point of this post was just to mention how ym could fall 250 then up down etc.

#11     Mar 14, 2008
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

1) 59 trades actually
    2) no not really, it went down early then ranged then down some more then up
    3)they did http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=113193&perpage=6&pagenumber=224
    4) no
    5) no, I don't look at any time frame that short
    6) I look at the weekly, daily and one intra day chart

So, you got any other stupid comments/questions?

You lost money today because of YOUR trading. It's NOT the markets fault.

#12     Mar 14, 2008
  3. Sorry if I offended you but your opening post was a scatter brained sounding rant indicitive of what goes through a noobs mind. I was only pointing out what seemed obvious.

#13     Mar 14, 2008
  4. Do you know this woman? You seem to have a lot in common:

<object width="425" height="373"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5O14JsggUFI&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5O14JsggUFI&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="373"></embed></object>

#14     Mar 14, 2008
  5. If you lost 100 points off the open your an idiot.

9:15 est. Oscillators showed extreme overbought conditions. market goes down 100 points. if you're long there, your asking for it.

9:30 est. oscillators show oversold conditions.....bounce fails.....a stop would have prevented a catastrophic loss. If you were long here, and rode for 100 point loss, your an idiot.

10:00 est. massive oversold markets. Could have gotten in for a good long position.

#15     Mar 14, 2008
  6. In two years time, you will realize how stupid your comments are.

#16     Mar 14, 2008
  7. what oscillators are you talking about and what settings?...thanks

#17     Mar 15, 2008
  8. If you take a few days and come back on here and admit that this is a load of BS, you may be able to salvage your credibility.

Even if you don't come on here and admit it to us, you should eventually admit it to yourself, out loud.

You just didn't have the skills to trade on the day. It's not a crime. Being in denial is your biggest problem.

If you've been trading for 6 years and you're still in this much denial, you must have lost a lot of money along the way. Apparently you're still trading one lots after 6 years - that says something right there.

#18     Mar 15, 2008
  9. Oscillators on a news driven panic move? Who the hell are you kidding? I caught the bounce with a few NQ's. Was a few seconds early and was down almost 1K before I could blink then was up 1k before I could blink. Throw all technical crap out the window on moves like that.

#19     Mar 15, 2008
  10. I have to admit the indices were literally giving away money friday!!! If only those kind of ranges could happen every day.

I just wish I could say the same thing for treasuries yesterday. Those were a bitch to trade for some reason.

Anyway sorry about your loss man but maybe just scale down your size and take it slowely and you will make it back and then some.

#20     Mar 15, 2008