oh god oil is at 56 I bought at 57 oh my god

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by apak, Nov 17, 2008.

1. I think you better do some ET searching before you make another BAD CALL! :eek: :cool:

I would HIGHLY suggest listening to some logic about the higher probability areas to start looking for the LONG side trade.....heck, if you just want to shotgun in your entry then go for it! If you want to be ready to grab oil LONG at better pricing then watch the overall market for some hints. If the equities markets gets punked this week to NEW LOWS, then you will have a much better oil LONG entry opportunity ahead.....use some patients and always pay attention to the fundamentals BIGGER PICTURE. :)

#31     Nov 18, 2008
  2. apak

apak

I know you would like nothing better than to see a fellow trader go into poor house and hang himself etc

too bad that ain't gonna happen

bought at 57

stop at 29

target 85

duration 1 year

we shall see who will laugh last

and I don't care for your alleged precision

#32     Nov 18, 2008
  3. Dude....if I wanted to see that, I would just not say anything to you! :eek: :D

Oh well....good fortunes! :)

#33     Nov 18, 2008

4. LOL

Bloody hell, you SERIOUSLY aren't helping yourself by being rude to ATM, instead of following every single word he says!!! :D

I take back what i said, we aren't alike mate.

We both use big stoplosses, but after that the similarities end.

I actually make my trades so i can end everyday in profit..,
    dont just plonk into trades just to have 'the honour of being in the market'! LOL

At the end of the day its quite unlikley that oil will go below $30s.
    It could happen, but about 85% chance that it wont, so you WONT GET STOPPED OUT of your trade.

But its also EXTREMELY LIKELY that oil will just range between about $40 t $65 for the next few months, maybe even for over a year.

So the end result will simply be that your long from $57, you may be able to cash it in at about $65 t $70s in a few months,
    but what is the point in that though?? lol

You should be able to be earning about 1,000+ ticks per WEEK in oil,
    not needing to spend a good few months atleast just to only make 1,000ticks profit!! LOL :confused: :p

Seriously mate its not actually ''good thing'' to be in a trade that is holding a loss, but not have your stoploss hit.

It may not be 'losing you money', but its not making you anything either.
    All its doing is 'witholding your money', money that you could be actually using to trade and generate profit on a daily t weekly basis.

You honestly shouldn't be so scared about missing the next oil uptrend,
    since its not going to suddenly just reverse and start rising back up in a straight line like it did back at start of 08! :cool:

Its going to range, and range and range...,
    jerk up slightly, fall back down, up down, up up, back down....

And that will last for months MINIMUM, potentially year+

So theres no urgent rush to buy oil yet mate. ;)

#34     Nov 18, 2008
  5. apak

apak

if you take a look at history of my posts I said we are nothing alike way before you

you are trading by the seat of your pants

you are a jungle

I am pure math

#35     Nov 18, 2008

6. LOL

Yes the difference between us is that i have been CONSISTENTLY earning lots of money every day of every week of every month for longer than you sound like you have been trading for!! :D :p

Wheras you on the other hand haven't got a clue on what your doing, and so instead of actually trading and taking advice from people who tried to help you by giving you advice that would have earnt you CASH PROFIT TODAY,
    you are instead just holding a position that is over 200ticks loss currently, and will probably fall a few hunded - thousand more before it eventually pullsback! :p LOL

Seriously, theres nothing to celebrate about being in an open loss, but just because you are in the direction that the market is going to eventually pull back in it puts you in a smart position! :D

Its just very foolish that you have tiedup your capital into a longterm trade that you will be holding in a loss for a while,
    INSTEAD of earning money until oil reaches its low, and THEN getting in long and making money from that trade too.

If you do not feel that your are smart enough and intelligent enough at trading to make money consistently on a daily basis,
    then you probbaly should just leave this trade there and go hibernate for a couple of months!! :D

But do you really actually think that you have outsmarted or front-run any other oil traders??? LOL

Sorry kid but its not like some secret that ''oil is going to rise back up in the next few weeks''!! :D :p LOL

EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO TRADES KNOWS THAT OIL IS GOING TO RISE BACK UP!! :)

Everyone has known it for a long long time...., its not skill its just general knowledge.

*But when the fools like you are getting into longs on oil now, and then well just sittting there and waiting till you start earning some money eventually from your trade.....,

*The intelligent people are now just range trading oil as the market ranges, so making money from oil everyday as you just sit there making nothing.
    And then when oil does reach its base / dow reaches its bottom, the smart people will THEN get into longs on oil.

But when you only are gna make 2,800ticks profit once oil hits $85 next,
    the people who go long from the base at around $45 if thats where the base forms will be making 4,000ticks profit from the trade.
    +All the ticks that they will have made trading the range now,
    they will make about 5,600ticks! :D

So thrashing you by a huge huge amount of profit for no more effort than you have put in! :p

#36     Nov 18, 2008
  7. Spanish i don't understand what your saying at all.

Earlier in the thread you seriously thought this guy trades exactly like you just because he has a large stop loss????

Even if you do make money in the market it seems you are very narrow minded when it comes to the world of trading strategies.

#37     Nov 18, 2008
  8. apak

apak

just another dreamer spanish is

a loser would be a bad way to say it

#38     Nov 19, 2008
  9. HAAHAHAHHAHAAHAAAA

Ahhhh i was remebering this fool who started this thread when i saw that oil now under $46!!! :D :D :D

What a fucking lameo sap!! :p

How stupid and crap at trading do you have to be to buy oil at a price that is above even the very top rice touced in the follwing 2weeks range of the price!! :D :D LOL

Part of you does 'almost' feel sorry for the guy, but then when you see how cockly and foolish he is you instead just sit back and laugh and mock him instead.. :D

We did all try to help you, but you were too full of yourself to listen to people who actually know what they are doing! :cool:

So in the last 1 n half weeks i have now more than doubled my capital that i started with at the start of the week!! :D

While you have just been in a trade that has only been in loss since you got into it, and just getting worse n worse everyday!! HAHAHAA

If oil does actually fall under the $30 level i will actually piss myself laughing

#39     Dec 4, 2008
  10. Margin call APAK,,,,,,,,,,, I don't have that kind of money,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sieze all assets of APAK and APAK and put his seat up for sale,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sorry APAK but you know the rules of the exchange.

LMFAO

#40     Dec 4, 2008