oh god oil is at 56 I bought at 57 oh my god

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by apak, Nov 17, 2008.

1. apak

apak

my stop is at 29

please go hunt my stop

PLEASEEEEEE

:p :p :p

#11     Nov 17, 2008
  2. Your stop will be hit tomorrow sucker.

#12     Nov 17, 2008
  3. apak

apak

do it bitch :cool:

#13     Nov 17, 2008
  4. Yeah...Oil will never go to zero....unless of course, that 150 billion Obama wants to spend on green energy suddenly produces cold fusion and people start running their cars on seawater....then you would be screwed. Actually just the headline that cold fusion is a reality would plunge oil to zero as all the oil companies would sell every last drop of oil they could before oil becomes worthless.

#14     Nov 17, 2008
  5. Fucking hell, wheni caught sight of the title of your thread i thought you were 1 of the twats from t2w come onto here to try mocking my style of trading!!! LOL :p

Ahhhhhhh i finally feel like ive found my trading soulmate!! :) :)

Im not taking the piss or anything like that mate, you trade in an extremely similar style to me, and with the exact ame logic.

Except you cant actually go around on here claiming tht ''you'' invented this style of trading mate, since its already copyrighted to me, and its known on t2w and even the broader traidng community around the london area as ''the spanish stop''. :D :p

Google search 'Spanish89' and you will see loads of threads very similiar to yours about when i 1st started using giant stoplosses.

When i 1st started doing it i caused a huge uproar on t2w, as you will see if you read through my trading journal on there.

It became by far the most viewed thread on there everyday for weeks and months!! lol :cool:

Everyone hated it and me so sooo much, kept saying that i was an idiot and was gan fail and lose all my money..,
    But guess what actually happend.....

I went from a starting capital of just £759 (all the money i had in the world), and since june trading at just £1 per tick on oil until october, i earnt over £18,600 profit!!!
    :D :p

Seriously, every single day, every trade, it was all documented almost hourly in my trading journal on t2w and then in my journal on here, wit lots of screenshots as proof.

So don't listen to any of the shit from all the twats who will post saying yourgna fail,
    since that style of trading does work!

Me and a few other traders who trade in that style have all proved it consistently and repeatedly now.

However its not as easy as you have made it sound though, and that is why lots of people who come on here after losing loads by having their stops taken out, only to see the market rebound then, so their loss was in vain, they will get very very pissed off reading you writing this... :D

But i will just say to all those people who are already pre-judging this style of trading, that its seriously not ''easier'' than any other style of trading.

Trading is trading, you get into trades and hope to make money from them instead of having your stoploss taken out.

At the end of the day there are ONLY 3 options for every single trade-

1. You get in, have your stoploss taken out, and so you have lost money.

2. You get in, you have the trade go into profit, you cash it in and so make money.

3. You get in with a big stoploss.
    Market either goes very very far against you till you take a loss manually.
    Or you have the market go against you to what would have taken smaller stoplosses out but doesn't go and take out yours.
    and then market reverses and goes all the way backup ppast where you entered and into profit, so you then cash it in and make money.

At the end of each day, each week, each month, it doesn't matter 'how far into a loss you may have been holding at 1 point'! lol

THE 1 AND ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS HOW MUCH PURE CASH YOU END UP WITH.

Doesn't matter in what way you get that cash, all the matters is the end result.

So before all shouting and being rude to this guy why dont you just give him 3months, and see at the end of that time period how much profit or loss he has.

If you are all saying this style of trading is rubbish then you must mean that its more risky and dangerous than traidng with a tight stoploss and will not be able to give consistent profit, but tight stoploss trading will.

So if after 3 t 4 month this guy has made lots of consistent profit day after day, week after week, then he must be great at trading since ''even using what you say is a rubbish style of trading that doesnt work, he will still have managed to make made money with it''!! :D

#15     Nov 17, 2008
  6. Mav88

Mav88

aren't you the guy that just applied for housing assistance?

and you call other people rude when this apak guy came here just to taunt others?

#16     Nov 17, 2008
  7. One of the few times I've ever heard someone mention Plan B. Trading is ALLLL about having Plan B! Excellent apak!

#17     Nov 17, 2008
  8. #18     Nov 17, 2008
  9. Btw if you want to join me and a group of about 5 or 6 other traders who all post daily in my traidng journal heres the link;

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=134046

1 of the guys on the called jakker, he had been watching me trade for a while and saw how i was pulling in a few hundred quid per day at just £1 t £3 per tick,
    so he quit his job, put 2k in an account of his own, and started trading 'Spanish style'.

He started about 5 t 6weeks ago with 2k, hes now made over £20,000 profit!!! :)

Bac in the good old days when oil rokcted $12s up that day and hit $138 i started my selling, and tried shouting to everyone that oil was gna crash cos people couldn't afford it at those prices.

Most traders dont actually use common sense and logic when traidng though, they just see a line on a graph had been going up for so long, and so they just do that too.

As it played out i was right.
    Scalped selling oil from the 139 to the way up to the 146 level,
    and then after that it was fucking the best few months ever just going in and tearing the fucking shit out of oil every day!!!!! :D :p :D

All we had to do was just ONLY SELL, make sure you had a giant stoploss, and you were raking in hundreds of ticks everyday!! :D :cool:

We sold it down to the $78 level, had loads fun trading by selling of teh stop and buyng up the bottom of the weekly ranges for the weeks that followed,
    and now its time to ONLY buy, and just take as much as you can from any sharp steep dips in oil, while keeping the dow chart on screen at all times too.

:)

#19     Nov 17, 2008
  10. Saw a poll result done by CNN today and 75% of Americans polled were against the bailout of the big 3.

Who do you think will win in a battle between public sentiment and votes and the auto lobbyists?

What do you think will happen if 2.5 million Americans get the pink slip and three major auto makers go bankrupt?

Oil could go to $40 or lower if these events take place.You're taking a big risk from my point of view.

#20     Nov 17, 2008