Oh CNBC is so bad!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by chaosclarity, Sep 7, 2011.

1. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

You can't possibly expect a financial TV network or any other financial source (IBD, Wall Street Journal, Forbes or whatever) to be one sided and only have analysts that agree on "one direction only". :confused:

Financial networks that depend on ratings, advertisements and every thing else "must show diversity" in opinions of those they invite to be guest speakers. Heck, when was the last time you watch football on TV or any other sport event...they too have a diversity of opinions in which speakers contrast each other. They do this to appeal to ALL or as many different types of viewers as possible.

Here's my recommendation, if you're looking for a single view that only agrees with your thoughts...go read a blog of a particular one person that you agree with and then ignore all other blogs that have a different view of the markets. :D

By the way, CNBC still has the best documentaries of any financial networks I can think of...many of which you can't find copied and then stored on Youtube.

Last of all, Elitetrader.com does the exact same thing that CNBC does...allow diversity of trading/investing opinions to appeal to as many traders/investors as possible to attract viewership. I wouldn't be here if everybody had the exact same opinion about the markets just like I wouldn't watch CNBC if I saw the exact same opinions by all the guest speakers they had on the show.

Mark

#11     Sep 8, 2011
  2. thats not his hair, its his brain leaking

#12     Sep 8, 2011