Oh Boy! They're Prepping for a "2nd Stimulus Plan!!!"

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ByLoSellHi, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Gee oh golly. Since the first one worked so well, why not repeat it's success to the demise of the taxpayer, with all this bullshit, inefficient, interventionist government pork!!!

I mean, the government has already put the taxpayer on the hook for 12 trillion (with 2 trillion in direct spending), with nothing to show for it, so why not double down?

http://www.americablog.com/2009/06/obama-team-hints-at-second-stimulus.html

2. Illum

Illum

Another Pelosi/Dodd slush fund that stimulates nothing

3. Japan had how many stimulus packages over the last 18 years? Half a dozen or so.

4. We should all be extensively studying Japan's last 18 years and preparing ourselves for a similar but probably much worse 15-25 years upcoming. Can anything really be done about it at this point. I think we should have left everything alone and let the banks fail, fannie & freddy fail, and let the car companies fail, and then it would have probably only lasted 1/4 to 1/2 as long. I thing I read somewhere someone compared it to pulling a piece of tape off your skin. Do it quick.

5. BSAM

BSAM

At this point, does it really matter? Okay, I suppose there would be some who could argue that there is a difference between "broke" and "broker".

6. Correct, and the buy of a life time. But knowwwwww lets prop up failures.

7. ipatent

ipatent

But CNBC told me that there will be a second half recovery.

8. aegis

aegis

Because the first one worked so well.

9. How would you buy when all the money you have in the bank is gone?

Or are you 100% precious metals and or cash?

10. lrm21

lrm21

Here is my stimuls plan

[​IMG]

Just think of all the reconstruction needs, not to mention the savings.

#10     Jul 2, 2009