Official Thread For The Obama Rally!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by arealpissedgoy, Oct 28, 2008.

1. MKTrader

MKTrader

And there was LTCM and the beginning of the tech implosion under Clinton. He also started the push for increased home ownership at all costs...and we're sure paying for it now. Janet Reno (Nero?) was his trusty enforcer.

While not defending Bush at all, he was left with really poor economic conditions and the beginnings of the housing bubble. Your "analysis" conveniently leaves all this out.

#21     Oct 28, 2008
  2. MKTrader

MKTrader

Ok, let's see some time-stamped calls...or an audited third-party record.

Even if you're right on this call, it's a stretch to say Obama is the reason the market will (or should) rally.

#22     Oct 28, 2008
  3. Whatever you do:
    DON'T BLINK

#23     Oct 28, 2008
  4. "This thread marks the Official beginning of the Obama Rally!
    Buy hand over fist. Cause' we going higher!
    You can thank Obama later!"

This is the talk of a rank amateur. It does not matter who wins this market/economy is going down. There might be a rally here or there but it will fizzle. Financials have simply not gone down enough. Yes, they are going a lot lower.

Obama=Change??? That is the most unfounded thing you will ever read. What change has the guy done in his own city or state? NOTHING!!! He has ZERO experience. I am so tired of hearing he is going to change everything. What has he done in his own state?? Illinois is in horrible debt, school system is a joke, #1 in murders, state pension is $44 billion in the hole. I wish someone could tell me anything he has done that warrants this confidence that everything in Washington will change. Its a JOKE!

CEO's of the major world corporations rule the world.

#24     Oct 28, 2008
  5. bxptone

bxptone

Its called fiscal responsibility, which means you just might have to pay higher taxes.

Want your roads paved? Bridges secure, army fed, borders defended, bailouts so your retirement is safe.... guess what, YOU HAVE TO PAY TAXESSSSSSSSSSS. I know the concept of paying anything for something is long gone in the brains of the typical American, but sorry that's the way it goes.

Now when you keep spending, spending spending, especially with all the pork barrel spending that went on during 2000-2006 with a Republican Congress and Republican President with NO VETEOS, and then you CUT TAXES because you are unpopular, have no other agenda to run on, you have massive deficits, a weak dollar, and crashing markets is the end result.

#25     Oct 28, 2008
  6. hummm.... may be THATS what he will change?:D

#26     Oct 28, 2008

7. How the hell do you think he raised all that money??? From the same corporations. Once he is in office its payback time. Business as usual in DC. Change will be in name on the door nothing else.

Funny to me how democrats whine and complain about big business and they were responsible for the bailout plan. These corp executives are still going to receive all their bonus money at year end. GS, MS, MER, even LEH. JOKE!! These firms would have all gone bancrupt if it wasnt for the bailout. Share prices in toilet and 1000's have lost jobs yet the democrats saved their asses AND let them keep their money. CHANGE? Please.

#27     Oct 28, 2008
  8. That was both funny and short-sighted. You wouldn't understand. :D :D :D

#28     Oct 28, 2008
  9. clacy

clacy

I would be OK with higher taxes if the goverment would freeze spending and pay down our debt, but that's not going to happen now is it?

Obama will go on a spending spree in the coming years and the increased spending will be wealth redistribution, not for the military, borders, etc.

One or more of these three things HAS TO HAPPEN under Obama:

1. He will not deliver on most of his handout promises.

2. He will have to raise taxes on virtually all net tax payers.

3. The deficit will balloon to a size that would make "W" blush.

THE MATH DOESN'T ADD UP.

#29     Oct 28, 2008

10. How do you think he raised all that money? From the corporations. Once he gets into office its payback.

How about that "change" we saw with the bailout package. Democrats signeded off on the package and now we have firms being propped up that would be bancrupt and they will get to keep all their bonus money at year end. Huh??? Stocks are in the toilet and 1000's of jobs have been lost yet these executives that caused this mess get to keep the money.

The "Change" is coming. I cant wait. LOL.

#30     Oct 28, 2008