Official Obama Boo Boo Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Arnie, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Arnie

Arnie

1. Daschle:D

2. 2. I would say Obama is making a very big boo boo by trying to pass the stimulus package when only 38% of Americans actually agree with it. He is either living in a left wing cave or is blind and deaf and can't find a sign language therapist.

3. Aren't you the same folks who said it was over for Obama after McCain picked Sarah Palin and McCain briefly took a lead in the public opinion polls?

My advice would be to learn to sustain your manhood before the orgasmic conclusion happens in your boxers before you get to first base...

4 more years less two weeks...

and then who knows, maybe 4 more years after that...

Yall are going to have to learn to pace yourselves, not act like teenagers who are coming into their own for the first time...

4. Even the most ardent deomocrats don't show that much enthusiasm for Obama.

5. The most ardent democrats, the Clintons, have shown great enthusiasm for Obama...

I have a way you can make some jack though.

I did a google search for an Obama countdown clock on the Internet, you know, like the multiple clocks that were embedded in web sites counting down the days remaining until Bush was out of office...and I wasn't able to find any yet.

Do the same for Obama that so many sites did for Bush, start an Obama countdown clock on a website, you will finally have a chance to get rich and fulfill your wildest dreams!

6. Mercor

Mercor

(CNN) -- The Kyrgyz government is planning to close a strategically important U.S. military base that Washington uses as a route for troops and supplies heading into Afghanistan, Russian media reported Tuesday.

Obama, Where's your girl Clinton?

Obama the "Talker" is already being walked all over.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

She's probably ducking for cover - from all the sniper fire.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

2. Nancy Killefer

9. 3. Geithner

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#10     Feb 4, 2009