Official Insider Trading Election Video

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NeoRio1, Aug 24, 2009.

1. The thing i dont get is this... do you actually believe people who are this obvlivious to their natural surroundings exist in life?

I have watched alot of videos like this and still can not piece it together, how does this idiot not know how big of a loser he is? I just dont get it, if i was making an ass of my self on video i simply would not post it. Do assholes like your example actually exist? Here is another example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqb57pZ33Ws&feature=related Arthur Kade, haha are there actually people this psychotic in life? The modern day zoolander? I just cant fathom being so oblivious that you dont realise you are making a total fool of yourself, this feature is usually reserved for drunks, and this loser will never see a party let alone alcohol. The only thing i can think of is that guys like this are intentionally lampooning themselves.

2. Its all about attention.That clown has almost half a million views on that video.He has numerous other videos with hundreds of thousands of views and 1 video with over 1 .4 million views.