Official Donald Trump Pardon Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wrbtrader, Dec 17, 2020.

1. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Right now there's a spreadsheet in the White House of potential Pardon Candidates. Regardless if such is true or not...please mention the names you suspect that could be on that pardon list or should be on the pardon list.

Below are my guesses bases upon betting sites:

Paul Manafort -400 (currently serving prison term at home due to Covid-19 concerns in prison)

Rick Gates -350

Steve Bannon -250

Donald Trump +160

Edward Snowden +200

Rudy Giuliani +240

Julian Assange +250

Ghislaine Maxwell +300

Joe Exotic +300

Kyle Rittenhouse +300

----------

Wildcards are Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein but Trump has openly stated in the recent years that he doesn't like these two sexual offenders while liking his pal Jeffrey Epstein. Obviously there's some hypocrisy there.

Others on the short list: Jared Fogle, Sam Hurd, former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin, Austin Jones, Kodak Black, R Kelly...these people are most likely dependent upon celebrities for help like Kim Kardashian.

Donald Trump has a sweet tooth for Kim's requests.

I suspect that one or a few of the above names was on Trumps possible pardon list and its the final straw that William Barr wanted out (resigned) of the White House before shit hits the fan. :D

Post your own pardon list. :sneaky:

wrbtrader

Last edited: Dec 17, 2020
  2. Barrack Obama.
    Hillary Clinton.

3. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

If they were ever convicted of anything...I'm sure Donald Trump will be doing cartwheels instead of giving them a Pardon.

In the contrast, Joe Biden is a different story considering if they were convicted of anything...that will most likely be something he'll do. :rolleyes:

wrbtrader

4. Cuddles

Cuddles

I don't see Russian hackers on there.

5. Trump can give them a pardon and Biden can give Trump a pardon. :D

6. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Hmmm...

I now see a backroom deal in which Biden tells Trump to call off the wolves on Hunter and Biden then guarantees Trump's adult children will never see a jail cell nor go to trial.

wrbtrader

userque likes this.
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

similar to holding the country hostage. "I'm only leaving if...."

wrbtrader likes this.
  8. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

If Trump is quiet the next 4 years as a private citizen and no criminal / civil trials for his adult children...nothing is dug up about Hunter.

We'll then know there was a backroom deal.

wrbtrader

9. Sounds logical to me.

10. userque

userque

Don't forget about NY ... they're quietly waiting.

[​IMG]

#10     Dec 18, 2020
    wrbtrader likes this.