Official Debate Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dr. Zhivodka, Oct 15, 2008.

1. how apt.

"huh" :confused:

you do not have to worry about anyone "raising" your taxes.

You don't make more than 20K a year.

You don't pay any taxes.

#31     Oct 16, 2008
  2. Mercor

Mercor

Watching the talk shows tonight, every joke is about McCains age. No jokes about Obama.

Jokes about age so unfair and ugly. Age is something no one can control. I find jokes about racism and ageism to be equal in distain. Yet jokes about race will get you fired.

#32     Oct 16, 2008
  3. Mercor

Mercor

If you pay no taxes you will still get a tax refund, a check in the mail.....In Chicago they call that street money. The churches get money from the Chicago machine to go out and get votes.

#33     Oct 16, 2008
  4. Now comes the fallacious "pre-judging" argument from Nik. I'm sure if an unleashed dog runs up to you it makes no difference if it's a poodle or a pit-bull?

#34     Oct 16, 2008
  5. No. We've had this discussion many times. Once you've had a rabid pit bull threaten you, it's very very hard to treat the next dog that looks like a pit bull like any other dog even though this new dog is not doing anything threatening . It's really hard, but it's necessary.

Still curious about why you couldn't bring yourself to spell out the last 3 letters of the name you people have for blacks? Also, you didn't confirm or deny your belief that blacks are genetically pre-disposed to criminal behaviour, to a greater extent than whites?

#35     Oct 16, 2008
  6. I don't call Obama a nigger. So why would I spell out the last three letters. I leave that to the Democrats who think it's cute calling Condi and Clarance house niggers.

Please show any links mentioning genetics btw......

#36     Oct 16, 2008
  7. You don't call him a nigger... you call him a nig? Ah, I see.

I didn't say I had any links. I recall Dan saying that he thought blacks were genetically predisposed to criminal activity to a greater extent than whites, and I recall you agreeing. Do you? If you don't just let us know - that's why I asked.

To say 'do you have a link' sounds like 'you can't prove I said that'. Ok. But do you think that?

#37     Oct 16, 2008
  8. hughb

hughb

I didn't get to watch tonight's debate. I heard one excerpt from it on my car radio as I drove home though. KNX 1070 in LA played an excerpt where Obama zinged McCain about the fine for employers who don't provide health insurance.

If that one little excerpt was typical of that debate, then that debate was typical as the two before it. McCain is simply outclassed when it comes to debating. But if you remember the last presidential election, many thought that Kerry outclassed Bush.

Anyway, I haven't scrolled through the chat yet, but when i do am I going to find a post showing McCain leading Obam 70% to 30% according to Drudge? Not to be dismissive of Drudge's polls, but Ron Paul was never really winning in a landslide.....

#38     Oct 16, 2008
  9. [​IMG]
    That pretty much sums it up. :D

#39     Oct 16, 2008
  10. Well only one thing left for the republicans...

break out your check books.. hire the best attorneys.... start suing everyone and bribe... i mean extort... no... i mean financially integricize the electorals... Fuck the popular vote... Just need 272 of the 538... $1M cool cash to each of he select 272 from the bailout as a matter of national security and under the patriot act should do the trick.

#40     Oct 16, 2008