OFFICIAL: Bush thinks like a nazi!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FredBloggs, Feb 25, 2006.

Bush is a nazi - OFFICIAL!!

1. yes un should invade usa to remove bush

27 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. no, we should continue murdering civilians

10 vote(s)
    27.0%
  1. Wow!

As the UN makes its decisions based on Chit Chat polls, the US had better prepare for an invasion! The world has spoken!

Wow!

FredBloggs' moonbat intellect revealed yet again...

#41     Mar 3, 2006
  2. Fred Bloggs:

Your country is leading the way to taking ALL our freedoms away from us. You have cameras everywhere in the name of terrorism. Now you want to track where every car goes all the time. Your MI5 is responsible for what is blamed on terrorists like your last subway bombing, for instance. Shall I go on? You couldn't even manage to keep the freedom to choose your own vitamins. Remember the Codex rules? Pathetic losers! AND, your weather sucks.

#42     Mar 3, 2006
  3. LOL

"You English, you think you're so superior, don't you? Well, you're the filth of the planet! A bunch of pompous, badly dressed, poverty stricken, sexually repressed, football hooligans!"

“Well, would you like to know where you'd be without us, the old U.S. of A., to protect you? I'll tell you! The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's what! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German!”
    A Fish Called Wanda
    :D :D

#43     Mar 3, 2006
  4. Their weather really does suck, and thats what counts.

#44     Mar 3, 2006
  5. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

yep. i agree 100%

bliars dictatorship is ruining our once great country.

we used to be called GREAT britain. now we are just the boring old united kingdom. all the pc morons & imigrants get offended by our GREAT colonial past - the fact that WE - THE BRITS educated the whole world and brought about civilization - including to you lot on the other side of the pond, before you lot TURNED TERRORIST and started murdering our red coats. funny how things change!

now we are reduced to doing what ever Brussels tells us to do cos tony bliar is such a big spineless wanker. he does what ever bush tells him to do, and what ever brussels tells him to do.

#45     Mar 4, 2006
  6. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

BWAHAHAHA!!!

we dont think we are superior, we KNOW!!!!!

badly dressed? i dont think so. how come london (yes thats right, london is in GREAT britain, not europe) is one of the fashion centers of the world. like paris, london, milan, err - ummm dakota, no wait, errrr - ummm detroit, err ummm - wait......

and this coming from the country who biggest fashion export was bad golfing gear like tartan trousers - cos thats all the yank tourists wear - or hoodies! hoodies!!! oh yes - bum bags, or fanny packs as you lot call em!! dear oh dear!!

so you think wed be speaking russian if it wasnt for usa!!! lol. IF IT WASNT FOR US, YOU WOULDNT BE SPEAKING AT ALL!!! YOUD PROBABLY BE SPEAKING RED INDIAN!!! BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!

#46     Mar 4, 2006
  7. How confusing for poor Tony!

Freddie, if Blair does whatever Bush tells him to do, AND whatever Brussels tells him to do, how does he choose between Bush and Brussels? Or is OBL secretly controlling both Bush & Brussels? :p

#47     Mar 4, 2006
  8. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

lol

Lord only knows.

i think he does what ever brussels tells him to do via his fag mate mandleson (the dude who was caught with a brazilian rent boy lover :D) UNLESS bush tells him to do other wise.

if america want to go nation building at low cost, bush may as well invade the uk. bliar would bend over and grab his ankles to let him in asap - before you could say 'wheres bin laden?'

i shit you not. i wouldnt be surprised if bin laden was holed up in peckham (s.e. london) or bradford, living on welfare with a free house given by blairs stupid imigration department. they only have to pay £500 (about $750) and ANYONE can stay here.

uk civil servants working in the imigration department have been caugt letting in women for free for a blow job. thats what i read in the paper the other week. they didnt even have to pay their £500 (tax imo)!!!! wheres the justice?

#48     Mar 5, 2006
  9. Ah, I see. Thank you, Freddie, for clearing up that Blair does whatever Brussels tells him to do UNLESS Bush tells him to do otherwise.

And I'm sure you're right that Bin Laden, millionaire and terrorist extraordinare, is satisfied living on welfare in some London dump whilst making videos from a manufactured cave in the West End from time to time in order to continue this facade of a Jihad.

#49     Mar 5, 2006
  10. Arnie

Arnie

And don't forget...they all have bad teeth and will break wind in mixed company. :D

#50     Mar 5, 2006