OFFICIAL: Bush thinks like a nazi!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FredBloggs, Feb 25, 2006.

Bush is a nazi - OFFICIAL!!

1. yes un should invade usa to remove bush

27 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. no, we should continue murdering civilians

10 vote(s)
    27.0%
  1. Fred,

I really don't want to have to join in and stomp your ass over this comment. It's so untrue and I could google about a thousand examples if I had to. Hell, there are at least a hundred Geordie stories alone I can recall.

Please, keep your insults in the realm of reality. Thanks!

#31     Mar 1, 2006
  2. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

is this for real? i mean honestly ARE YOU FOR REAL???

perhaps the kennedy documentaries are banned in the usa like the 9-11 ones mentioned by he previous poster.

usa or communist china? hmmmm

HERES THE F A C T S.....

kennedies head has been examined. it has been discovered that if oswold shot kennedy from the book depository:

1/ he would have had to reload his gun 3 times in 2 seconds - unlikely given the gun he was using (it gets better)

2/ the bullet would have had to turn in mid air

3/ examining the alleged ENTRY AND EXIT WOUNDS, the bullet would have had to bounce round inside his body doing like 6 turns before exiting.

there is loads more about this but there is no way i can be bothered to pull up all the links. basically it is almost impossible that kennedy was shot by oswold. yet it seems that most americans still believe it was him.

PLEASE!!!! some american - please tell me you are aware of this like the rest of the world, and that it is just this one guy who doesnt know.

#32     Mar 3, 2006
  3. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

wow look at the poll!!

15 v 6 people want america invaded to remove bush due to his evil policies.

the people have spoken!

#33     Mar 3, 2006
  4. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

ok fair point.

i think the REALITY of this is that chit-chat, especially this thread just seems to attract neo-con red necks who would believe the moon is made of green cheese if bush told them so.

in fact i KNOW most americans are open minded decent people.

sorry to any decent, honest, hard working, open minded americans out there. i never meant to offend you - just your red neck nazi brethren.

i get just as mad with people from my country who support bliar.

#34     Mar 3, 2006
  5. The "documentaries" you get your information from are far from fact. This has been proven wrong again and again. He didn't have to reload as often as described. The re-enactments show he had plenty of time to accurately shoot Mr. Kennedy. The bullet didn't have to turn in mid-air, and no, it didn't have to bounce around inside him. The original seating arrangements your documentaries show have them sitting at the wrong angles.

#35     Mar 3, 2006
  6. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

BWAHAHAHA!!!!!

do you work for the cia?

this is bs. you know it. in fact its not bs, its just plain dumb. you clearly posted this without ANY thought. there is ACTUAL VIDEO EVIDENCE OF THE ASSASSINATION ON TAPE THAT SUPPORTS THE ASSASSINATION THEORY, so NO they never got the seating angles wrong, because there they are - on tape. in fact, it was this original footage that inspired the initial investigation.

one thing i personally find interesting was discovered when i was in dallas on business soon after leaving university.

i went to the place where kennedy was shot. you can see the book depository, and just to the left, the grassy knoll where the cia assassins were located.

i found it really odd that the white picket fence is totally untouched since the 60's. i mean the paint is peeling off etc. the same section of fence to the left and right though is maintained regularly. i found that spooky.

#36     Mar 3, 2006
  7. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

let me guess.....

oswold was really a muslim - an islamic fundamentalist and he was caught with a copy of the koran when 'he shot' kennedy! guess thats all the proof you red necks need!!

lolpmp (pissing my pants)

...ooops, silly me it was the cia not oswold who shot kennedy. are the cia muslims? is the koran in the cia's training syllabus?

#37     Mar 3, 2006
  8. Uh, no... no... and, no, Im not a redneck. Take some time to study, and I'll let you retake the quiz next week. OK? Alright, have a good weekend... see you Monday, Fred.

#38     Mar 3, 2006
  9. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

wow 19 v 6. thats more than 3 to 1!

given i bet the split between us & non us citizens on this site is probably 50/50, it would seem that some americans are in favoUr of the un invading their own country!!

what a shocker!

(assuming the votes are an even distribution of the population)

having said that, i wouldnt give a tinkers cuss if the french decided to invade the uk and kick bliar out. id give 'em a hand in fact!

it would be good to get the respect the world had for the uk back, and i am sure getting rid of bliar would do this. i am sure patriotic americans who love america feel the same way about bush - explaining the result perhaps!

#39     Mar 3, 2006
  10. Roger that! Cheers, mate.

#40     Mar 3, 2006