OFFICIAL: Bush thinks like a nazi!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FredBloggs, Feb 25, 2006.

Bush is a nazi - OFFICIAL!!

1. yes un should invade usa to remove bush

27 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. no, we should continue murdering civilians

10 vote(s)
    27.0%
  1. Okay, you "dont think so somehow" so, well, you must be right, what you say is the "truth," and anyone who doesn't subscribe to your Moonbat point of view is living in "denial."

And I don't hate you. I hate you as much as I hate a mentally retarded person who drools uncontrollably while eating. It's disgusting, but they can't help it. So no hate here.

I'll grant that you are "better" than me in certain respects, i.e. wallowing in conspiracy theories and the level of hypocrisy at which you operate.

Pssssttt, better be careful what you write on ET Chit Chat - the CIA is monitoring your every word and soon you'll find yourself in Gitmo being tortured, used for medical experiments, and then fed to the sharks when they're through with you.

#21     Feb 26, 2006
  2. Frege

Frege

3. teeoff

teeoff

You have proven my theory about ET...there is nothing but a bunch of morons on here that probably have no clue how to trade. they spend their time on here posting BS becuase they are such a waste of space and have nothing better to do. Not everybody on ET, but certainly the vast majority, including you.

Grow up, get a clue and educate yourself before you try to speak regarding something you know nothing about.

#23     Feb 28, 2006
  4. Just found this thread.

You are a complete, absolute, idiot!!!

#24     Feb 28, 2006
  5. Who are you talking about??? Who "proved" that this was impossible???

#25     Feb 28, 2006

6. YES we are but by whom?

#26     Feb 28, 2006
  7. "Whenever I have my opponents killed I choose Toyota for my getaway car."

LMAO

#27     Feb 28, 2006
  8. "In a 1969 Life Magazine interview, Jackson said that when he worked as a waiter in a Greenville, South Carolina restaurant, he would spit into the soups and salads of white customers. "[Spitting into the food] gave me a psychological gratification," Jackson said."

So much for eating out at Outback.

#28     Feb 28, 2006
  9. Maybe we can get bin laden to go on a hunting trip with Cheney. Just make sure he is shooting buckshots this time lol.

#29     Feb 28, 2006

10. You obviously don't have a clue about money, power and politics. From your language it is apparent that it is idiots like you believe every propaganda pushed forward by politicians.

You live and think very small !!!!

There many documentaries banned in USA relating to 911. My be if you will watch them you may understand what is conspiracy and what are facts about 911. And then again with language like yours I highly doubt that.

#30     Mar 1, 2006