OFFICIAL: Bush thinks like a nazi!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FredBloggs, Feb 25, 2006.

Bush is a nazi - OFFICIAL!!

1. yes un should invade usa to remove bush

27 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. no, we should continue murdering civilians

10 vote(s)
    27.0%
  1. All of the English people I know are well-educated and reasonable people.

Then you come along to spoil that record.

You are the among the stupidest, most ignorant windbags I have come across online.

You must be from the new school of British education, the school of Moonbat Infantilism.

#11     Feb 25, 2006
  2. how do you know this?

#12     Feb 25, 2006
  3. dis

dis

I don't need to be told this. I saw it with my own eyes. I watched CNN when the second plane hit the WTC. At first, I thought it was a replay. It took me a while to realize there was another plane involved - I was in denial. Some people still are.

We are being attacked.

#13     Feb 25, 2006
  4. Fred why don't you list the abuses that are common between the US Death Camps and say Bergen Belsen or Aushwitz.

Medical Experiements? Creamatoriums? Gas chambers?

The last abuse allegations I recall were that of a bunch of British soldiers beating an Iraqi boy caught on video.

Man you are out there.

#14     Feb 25, 2006
  5. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

lol

who shot kennedy then?

was it really oswold? i dont think so somehow - yet americans still believe it despite it being PROVED that it was impossible.

so, if the cia shot kennedy, i dont think it unlikely that they are incapable of engineering 9-11 especially when you consider the discrepancies of the pentagon attack.

truth hurts eh? why live in denial?

the difference between americans and the brits is that the brits dont swallow everything they are told like you.

dont hate me just because i am better than you.

#15     Feb 26, 2006
  6. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

hey i never said the british are faultless. in fact i am happy to on record as saying blair is a bigger fool than bush for believing & following him.

how do you know the americans arent conducting similar experiments in guatanamo? the un have had limited access - so no one really knows. if every thing is so hunky-dorey there, why the cover ups?

ignorance is bliss!

#16     Feb 26, 2006
  7. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

sure. 9-11 was a terrible thing. no one is denying this.

however, like goering said.....

"Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

this is exactly the neo-con mentality. a few nutters (proven fact usa armed al-queda when it suited them) - either binladed or the cia (same thing?) attack, and the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS BELIEVE ALL MUSLIMS ARE EVIL.

how many times have we seen people posting on the evils of islam with mis quoted parts of the koran? HOW MANY OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE ACTUALLY READ THE KORAN? none i bet. they just believe the propaganda.

please dont come back with recent events that show muslims protesting, burning american (or British) flags etc as they are doing this in their own country.

a few nutters attack, so bush calls war on a whole bunch of countries and a religion. if america was attacked/invaded due to the actions of a few nutters (like the neo-cons), dont you think americans would want to defend themselves? dont say this is exactly what they are doing because they are not. they are invading countries like iraq for other reasons than terrorism.

dont hate what we dont understand.

#17     Feb 26, 2006
  8. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

my last post.....

well i guess you are either pro bush or very anti bush.

the beliefs we all hold wont ever be changed by some idle chit chat.

stupidity and ignorance are perhaps the greatest evils. in life i believe there are essentially 2 types of people:

those who believe in fuck everyone else, i just want every thing for me me me. this is like the heroin dealer. he doenst care if you live or die, as long as his actions make him rich.

then there are those who believe that good things can only come by good deeds. you reap what you sow.

it is clear to me that many people here fall into the first category. thats a great issue to those who know anything about religion, karma, zen etc. or to those who have studied the lives of the truly great people of achievement in this world.

the funny thing is though is that this is a board for traders. traders are supposed to be objective people who see both sides of the coin and respond to conditions, not opinion. however, all i see hear is a load of narrow minded folk who behave based on bias and opinion. this will always be the downfall of the trader.

just ak yourself this: was america/the rest of the world a better, happier place to be 10 years ago?

are we always going to blame everything - like americas actions, ignorance and stubbornness on 9-11? are the laws being passed post 9-11 really designed to stop terrorism, or should we instead look at the evidence that these very laws are being used to reach conclusions and neo-con objectives that are non-terrorist related?

have the terrorists won? as long as the bush mentality prevails, yes they have.

where is bin-laden?

finally - although clearly my views are not the most popular, and despite the desire by people like hapaboy for my death in some terrorist attack, i harbour no ill feeling back to these people. i recognize that we are all the architects of our own demise, and therefore, these folk and their inner hatred of themselves that they insist on reflecting outwards will eventually be their own downfall. i wish these people all the best in life - cos i think they need it!!

:)

#18     Feb 26, 2006
  9. Hey dumbass, the UN did not even go to Gitmo so how the hell can they say shit. Your a true moron who doesn't know shit and is just spouting off some BS he heard from uninformed liberal hack groups.

#19     Feb 26, 2006
  10. StreamlineTrade

StreamlineTrade Guest

I really don't believe there is any cause for this kind of language or behavior. For your information, the UN did go to Guantanamo Bay and they were given access to some areas, but not all areas.

This, I respectfully point out, makes you the 'true moron who doesn't know shit and is just spouting off some BS', to use your own appalling language. You should be ashamed of yourself.

As an American, I must say that I am a little surprised by the outcome of the poll. Currently, it would seem the majority believe Bush should be removed.

#20     Feb 26, 2006