Official 2010 World Cup ET Headquarters

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Optionpro007, Jun 11, 2010.

1. For those of you who are new to World Cup soccer and don't know what to watch, I will list the games I will be watching.

Tomorrow Brazil at 1430 should have a walk in the park against N.Korea. Should be a very interesting game.

As a second choice at 1000 Portugal vs I. Coast. Some believe Ronaldo, striker for Portugal is the best player in the world. I am sure he believes it too...lol.

Here is an excerpt reg Portugal and the group of death.

"Portugal will head to South Africa this year after a rocky qualifying campaign, in which they barely made it out of their group with a single point over Sweden followed by a 1-0 scrape past Bosnia and Herzegovina.

They have however earned their rank among European powerhouses France, Spain, Italy and Germany as the only teams who have qualified for all Euro and World Cup tournaments since 2000.

This year they’re up against 5-time winners Brazil, African favorites Ivory Coast, and North Korea in South Africa’s most exciting group to watch."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...al-ronaldo-and-cos-odds-in-the-group-of-death

#51     Jun 14, 2010
  2. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Nice game for Ivory Coast, even without goals. Gervinho for tech, Dindane for physical.

Ronaldo is a great player, but...how can you like that guy? He dived at least 3 times without being even touched , and on any corner or free-kick you don't know what happened but he is the only one lying on the ground whining. Nice shoot in first half though.

#52     Jun 15, 2010
  3. wow this is getting really boring, msut be the msot boring world cup ever. the goal average is at 1.6 or soemthing, its a record low.

Neither team wanted to take a chance. Neither team wanted to do anything risky and as a result both teams stood off until the ball went near the box then a tackle went in. Gareth Southgate highlighted this in the first half. Ivory Coast standing a good 10-12 yards off and Portugal making 4 short passes before being tackled.

#53     Jun 15, 2010

4. It's the damned horns distracting the players.:mad:

#54     Jun 15, 2010

5. I would love to have seen a referee that would have had the balls to give him a yellow card for diving, especially after receiving an earlier one. He is definitely one of the best players in the world right now, if not the best, however I find it hard to watch him as he annoys the shit out of me.
    For those idiots who think the S.Africans should be able to blow their torture horns throughout the game and ruin it for everyone else, I am praying for the day that the WC is awarded to Scotland and we have 80,000 people in the stands playing the fucking bagpipes!!!!!!!

#55     Jun 15, 2010
  6. Queers like Ronaldo should not be allowed to play, too much drama.:eek:

#56     Jun 15, 2010
  7. North Korean coach said they have secret plan to win. Way to go knucklehead, they will now be motivated to score at will. Kim Jong will need to launch a scud on the stadium to prevent getting beat. This is going to be a kick the Mo Howard Haircuts Ass Fest.

Brazil 11
    Slopes 0

Rennick Cantor out:cool:

#57     Jun 15, 2010
  8. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

ROFL:D

#58     Jun 15, 2010
  9. The Brazilians are almost twice the size of the N. Koreans, you would think that Brazil's coach would have Alves starting out.

Very disappointed by Brazil's play. At one point I was hoping NK would score to see if the game could get going...

Hopefully we'll have better second half...

#59     Jun 15, 2010
  10. I hated Dunga as a player and now as a coach

#60     Jun 15, 2010