Office Space Tampa Bay Area

Discussion in 'Trading' started by gimp570, Oct 1, 2006.

1. Commercial rentals are quoted in dollars per square foot per year. So $20 on a 1k sf place means the rent is 20k/year. Terms are different than residential though, especially when it comes to electricity and stuff like air conditioning during nights/weekends.

Traveler

#11     Oct 11, 2006
  2. gimp570

gimp570

Thanks now it all makes a little more sense

Z

#12     Oct 12, 2006
  3. gimp570

gimp570

]I am looking into renting a small office in the tampa Bay area. To trade out of. I know that there are small executive suites available. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to look. I am looking for space close to the airport area. Any into that one could provide would be appreciated. Ex location price lease length.

I am going to find an office with-in a month..I am tired of trading from home.....anyone have any suggestions on where to find a very small/ cheap office. With good internet? Is there anyone currently trading from an office in the tampa area? Anyone interested in renting an office? Any suggestions or ideas appreciated

#13     Jul 23, 2007
  4. check out loopnet (loopnet.com) for any commercial office space needs.

they went IPO a while back and i believe they have more listings then anyone else when it comes to commercial space

#14     Jul 25, 2007
  5. Rent a desk on the unused space. You're not going to find a prime rental with better terms than he's offering.

#15     Jul 25, 2007
  6. Yeah I completely agree with that.. Nothing better.

#16     Jul 25, 2007
  7. gimp570

gimp570

I am not sure what you are saying...what is unused space?

and were can i find it?

thanks for the info

#17     Jul 26, 2007
  8. He's saying take the entire space then sublet some of your unused space. A grand a month for 600+ sq ft? A SCREAMIN DEAL in a Class A space.

I'm here in the Chicago area looking at MAYBE class C space and 200 sq. ft is $800 a month.

151 sq. ft of class A in an executive shared office suite? $1100 a month.

Take the 600+ and sub it out. Granted, a PITA to sub a sub, but still.

#18     Jul 26, 2007
  9. gimp570

gimp570

So is there anyone in the Tampa bay (St. Pete / Clearwater) area that are interested in trading from an office?

#19     Jul 26, 2007
  10. gimp570

gimp570

anyone intersted in trading from an office??

i am sure that we could get on cheap now

#20     Oct 14, 2008