Office Space Tampa Bay Area

Discussion in 'Trading' started by gimp570, Oct 1, 2006.

1. gimp570

gimp570

I am looking into renting a small office in the tampa Bay area. To trade out of. I know that there are small executive suites available. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to look. I am looking for space close to the airport area. Any into that one could provide would be appreciated. Ex location price lease length.

I remember The building next to ONe BUc place/International mall had a few trading offices in em Ex WorldCO and a few others. Does anyone know how much they are and what the lease entails.

2. gimp570

gimp570

When one rents these small offices is Internet connection included? Does anyone know how reliable it is....? How about cable connection?

3. gimp570

gimp570

I called Corporate Center at International Plaza they are next to the international mall. Those small 1or 2 person offices are 1500 bucks a month. They are 140 sq feet. This seems pretty expensive to me. Is this the going rate for one of those small executive suites. Internet and cable are like 250 extra a month. I was hoping to find an office for much cheaper...

4. hefty1

hefty1

The corporate offices there were not only expensive but bandwidth was an issue as well. Since everyone in the corp. office shared a connection it was often that some bonehead downloaded a virus and slowed the whole network to a crawl. The solution was a dedicated t1 but once again... expensive

5. That's ridiculously high. You can rent Class A office space in the Tampa area for around $20/sq. ft.

You might check these people out.

http://www.centersofwestshore.com/

6. gimp570

gimp570

$20 per sq foot in a 140 sq foot office would be $ 2800 ..is that right? You said 1500 was ridiculously high...for a 140sq ft office......what is a fair price to pay including good intenet access

7. hefty1

hefty1

the rent is so high in the corporate offices because of the generally short length of the lease... eg 3 months.

8. janvir19

janvir19

gimp570, I used to trade from an office in Tampa but had to move home to Boston for family reasons.

I still have the office, but it was rented until a few months ago. It is currently vacant. Here's the info:

101 East Kennedy Blvd
    Suite 2440

Size: 617 square feet

Furnished with 2 desks

Rent: I am willing to rent it for $1,000 a month. Please note that this is below my monthly payment and works out to $19.44 a square foot annualized. I think this is a great deal for Class A space in the best location in Tampa.

Length of sublease: You can sublet through August 2007, which is when my lease is up.

Thanks,

janvir

9. gimp570

gimp570

Thanks But i am looking for something much smaller..> and hopefully cheaper....I only need around 120 sq feet .....

thanks though

#10     Oct 10, 2006