Off with his head

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Dissent against the giant right wing conspiracy machine is patriotic.

Dissent against the tiny grass roots left wing is a war crime.

2. Max E.

Max E.

Supposedly they couldnt afford to buy another head, and they just so happened to have Bush's head sitting around gathering dust(which is kind of creepy enough in and of itself)so they put two and two together...

The budget for season 1 of Game of Thrones: 60 million dollars......

Sounds legit to me.... :D

[​IMG]

The hit HBO series "Game of Thrones" features some epic sword battles and gore.
    And, apparently, the disembodied head of the 43rd President of the United States. (See video below)

The web site io9.com reports the first season DVD of "Thrones" finds the show's creators discussing a rather unusual prop used in one chilling episode.

The estimated budget for "Game of Thrones" according to The Hollywood Reporter? Between $50-60 million.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2012/06/13/game-thrones-bush-head-spike

3. Heard about this on Bob and Tom on the way home. The Game of Thrones people said they just used whatever heads they had lying around, and that is was not a political statement. Which makes sense.

4. Max E.

Max E.

Only if you are an idiot.....

5. I read that too. It would seem if you didn't want to make a political statement, you wouldn't use the head of a political figure.

6. JamesL

JamesL

Dummy head (yeah, I know!) is nothing compared to "Death of a President"

Try doing something like that to a sitting Democratic President.

7. Max E.

Max E.

Pause the scene where the 3 heads appear, pause the video at 3 second mark, where you see Bush, the head on the right doesnt show anything it, so these guys chose not to use the Bush head there, and chose to let just enough of his face show that we would all know it was Bush....

If you really think that this was not intentional you are drinking some serious kool-aid.

<div><iframe frameborder="0" width="576" height="324" src="http://d.yimg.com/nl/ytv/site/player.html#vid=29655602&browseCarouselUI=hide"></iframe></div>

8. The Bush head. :D Sometimes I can't help myself.

9. Max E.

Max E.

Admittedly i found it pretty humorous myself, that these guys just so happened to have a Bush head kicking around.... I wonder what the other purposes for it were..... :D

#10     Jun 14, 2012