OEX vs. SP emini options

Discussion in 'Options' started by J-Trade, Jan 5, 2002.

1. J Trade and Wonderduck, I also learned from Ed Moore, and quite honestly, couldn't be more thrilled with the options education I received. I am profitable, making multiples on my $$$

#11     Jan 18, 2002
  2. J-Trade

J-Trade

Agreed, Sarasota. I continue to learn a great deal from Ed. He teaches a fundamental trading approach in a methodical way. It requires persistance & application to learn - as do all genuine trading methodologies as far as I can see - and, unlike the various mechanical trading systems I have been foolish enough to buy over the years, I have not regretted buying Ed's.

#12     Jan 18, 2002
  3. Thanks for the reply J Trade. I agree, and I purchased Ed's stuff even though I knew about the FTC as indicated in the post above.

Who cares if he wasn't posting on his web site that he wasn't making all of the actual trades that he was recommending? I only state this because I think Ed can sometimes get a bad rap.

The other education material I would recommend would be Robert Miner's Dynamic Traders. I unfortunately have purchased a lot of junk, and Ed Moore's and Robert Miner's systems are the only ones that make good, consistent profits. In addition, both of these guys are readily available anytime you pick up the phone.

#13     Jan 18, 2002