OEX Options

Discussion in 'Options' started by Jay Evans, Mar 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I heard there was some ball-lickin' going on here? Don't disappoint me fellas...

#11     Mar 13, 2006
  2. u jealous?

ror :p

#12     Mar 13, 2006
  3. Jay Evans

Jay Evans

Sorry I bothered to even ask, or share what I was doing.
    I'm a new trader to index options and was trying to find services.
    Obviously you're all friends, know everything, and assume alot.
    This was just a fucking innocent goddamn question.

I have used seven or eight services, lost my ass on just following signals, and another trader at this one site just referred me to you guys.

#13     Mar 13, 2006
  4. yeah right

#14     Mar 13, 2006
  5. ozzy

ozzy

Jay your right. I'm sorry. Please view attachment for my apology.

ozzy

#15     Mar 13, 2006
  6. also heard of www.myoex.com never used such a thing

or try this:

#16     Mar 13, 2006
  7. if you come to ET to find out about signal services,, you're wasting your time..

u said that u have used 7-8 services and lost your money, why then do u still search for another provider? if your intention is to be in this bus. for a long term, pick up some books about option trading or find some strategies here at ET (read some of the posts by optioncoach)..

i wish u the best of luck

#17     Mar 13, 2006
  8. I banged a hammer into my head 7 or 8 times and it still casues serious welts, fuzzy vision and internal bleeding.

Anyone here know of a hammer I can bang against my head hard that will not injure me?

If 7 signal services did not work, I think i would take the hint.

This is a self-made business and few people make money in it, even less of those who look for nothing but the North Star to follow. You got to roll your sleeves up and get dirty. Otherwise just hand your money over to someone else, which is what you are doing anyway in a blind signal service...

#18     Mar 13, 2006
  9. [​IMG]

#19     Mar 13, 2006
  10. you guys need to tone it down a bit...

and by the way...shilling for a site...if that is indeed what you are trying to do is frowned on here at good ol' et...

#20     Mar 14, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.