OEC dead in the water this AM?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by indahook, Aug 31, 2009.

1. ndjeff7

ndjeff7

Ditto. I went months and months without any issues and then as soon as I switched versions yesterday it was a total disaster. It's too bad because the charts on OEC is what I like best.

#31     Sep 1, 2009
  2. jimmyrey

jimmyrey

I've had similar problems to you.....my charts and quote board were lagging BEFORE the upgrade too....particularly in the last hour 3.00-4.15pm EST.

Today, right now, all my charts and quoteboard are blank.

Fortunately my primary broker and feed are working fine (OEC are my backup)

#32     Sep 1, 2009
  3. Can not beleive , OEC is having problems second day.

Thinking of another broker. Any suggestion.

#33     Sep 1, 2009
  4. Just talked to Mark at OEC and he said he has no ETA and lots of programmers are working on it. I expressed my frustration and told him to pass it on to Rick Tomsic (OEC President).

Watching esignal, I just missed another winning trade...

#34     Sep 1, 2009
  5. I am right there with you. I wrote off yesterday, but this is rediculous. They don't even put up information on their website to inform current customers of what's being done to fix the issue.

ETA: Why don't they just have everyone roll back to the last version until they figure out what's going on instead of leaving us dead in the water?

#35     Sep 1, 2009
  6. Just like you, I have two brokers too. That's why we both noticed this problem. My charts and quote are dead again now.

#36     Sep 1, 2009
  7. ndjeff7

ndjeff7

That's how I first noticed too. I had my DOM from the other broker on top of my OEC chart and they were way off.

#37     Sep 1, 2009
  8. jimmyrey

jimmyrey

Ive sent you a PM on this.

#38     Sep 1, 2009
  9. I have repled. It could be partially network problem because IB only send snapshot of the quotes, not every ticks like OEC from what I know.

#39     Sep 1, 2009
  10. ndjeff7

ndjeff7

Is anyone back up and running? I've still been having issues all morning.

#40     Sep 1, 2009