OEC dead in the water this AM?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by indahook, Aug 31, 2009.

1. in 2020 when people will look at us they will think we were really crazy to trade in such an environment !

#141     Sep 21, 2009
  2. Devin Brady

Devin Brady ET Sponsor

More problems with OEC--- I know these problems could and do happen on occasion everywhere, but if you are a serious trader you should always have more than one account.

If you are interested in looking at a backup firm, or are interested in changing firms---check us out.

Global Futures offers:

$500 Standard Day Trading Margins on ES, NQ & YM. To view our full margins page, click here.

Multiple Clearing

24-hour Technical Support (Sun 1:00 PM - Fri 3:00PM Pacific Time)

24-hour Customer Service (Sun 1:00 PM - Fri 3:00PM Pacific Time)

20+ languages spoken

10+ trading platforms to choose from

Futures, Forex and Options Trading Accounts

and so much more…

Limited Time Offer:

I am offering 20 free contracts when you open and fund your account through Global Futures and mention promo code DEVIN-ET20 through September 30th, 2009. For more information, please go to www.globalfutures.com or call me at 818-728-0415.

Best Regards,

Devin Brady

Futures/Forex Broker

DBrady@globalfutures.com

818-996-0404

877-367-3177

There is a substantial risk of loss in trading futures, options and forex. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results

#142     Sep 21, 2009
  3. Correct me if I'm wrong here, but isn't their demo FREE? Seems a bit silly to be complaining about that. What am I missing here?

#143     Sep 21, 2009
  4. garak

garak

no it is not. there is a 14 day free trial though

#144     Sep 22, 2009
  5. I am looking back for the last month and thinking the same thing. :D

Open E Cry's charts are still not staying up all day after a month, and their trade executions are mostly working some days.

#145     Sep 22, 2009
  6. These guys are dead wood. I just got the demo, and was excited to give it a try, except things started messing up, and the customer rep had no earthly idea what i was talking about, or any knowledge on how to fix the problem. Things like:

- How do i filter after hrs trading?
    - I couldn't get the pitch fork tool to work.
    - the data on my charts was running off the bottom and disappearing...

Basic stuff, and he had no clue.

He just kept telling me to "wait a minute"...so after 10mins, he tells me that my issue was submitted to the "IT" dept and someone will be with me in the morning...pft!

#146     Dec 15, 2009
  7. garak

garak

There are video tutorials so why to bother the customer support on how to use an indicator and stuff like that?

Btw: Eurex feed was just down for 10 mins. But they got this fixed rather quick :D :(

#147     Dec 15, 2009
  8. garak

garak

Here we go again: shortly bevor German ZEW News Eurex feed goes down again for about 10 mins

#148     Dec 15, 2009