Odumbo's Push Toward Communism... Working In The Schools

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Sep 26, 2012.

1. FWIW, I saw some asshat running around in a "CCCP" red shirt a few weeks back to "honor" the "commie red" teacher's that decided to strike in various locales.

There is no question that some of this falls on BO. We all know the teacher's unions funnel all those union "dues" to payoff the politico's who in turn support funneling taxpayer monies into the union's pockets.

#41     Sep 26, 2012
  2. Exactly. Tsing is also ignoring the fact that the recent Chicago Teacher's Union strike was filled with communist references, not the least of which were the all red "dress code" for their organized union marches. Hey, it all happened in O's backyard in his dysfunctional state of Illinois.

#42     Sep 26, 2012
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

And can u believe these shitbafs r molding our children???? Unreal!!!:mad:

Teachers were once teachers. Now they're political machines.:mad:

#43     Sep 27, 2012
  4. Teachers have always been political machines.:D

#44     Sep 27, 2012
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I tried to tone it down to make it less insulting. Next time, I will opt not to do so.

If you prefer impolite responses, I'll do my best to provide such.

#45     Sep 27, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Stop. I'm referring only to the marching band here, nothing else. Don't broaden my argument without my input, please.

#46     Sep 27, 2012
  7. stu

stu

"Taking people out" eh? , destroying cities, countries, the world even at one point, all inhabitants, children, infants.
    Mass murderer, genocidal maniac. Either fit as a definition of "Him".

"He" belongs right up there with your Stalins your Mao Zedongs, your Hitlers in that regard. Except unless "He" is of course just fictional, a mere concept, albeit somewhat of a psychotic one. Whereas the others were real.

Not in the same category indeed. Even commies don't have anything on that scale.

#47     Sep 27, 2012
  8. You make it interesting around here Tsing, I gotta give you that!

#48     Sep 27, 2012
  9. I understand that the 1968 student campus uprisings was the direct result of the repercussions of Obama's education policy.

#49     Sep 27, 2012
  10. We are seeing the results of that:D

#50     Sep 27, 2012