Odumbo's Push Toward Communism... Working In The Schools

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Sep 26, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Without looking around, no. It is just my conjecture just as your statement is your conjecture.

But, do you really think the students came up with this and proceeded without the permission and blessing from someone in the school administration? I don't think so.

#31     Sep 26, 2012
  2. I'm sure it WASN'T the brain child of the students.... the faculty is working on Commie-like brain-washing.... encouraged and tolerated by Odumbo and the Progressives/Democrats.

I find the whole thing thoroughly outrageous and offensive! But then I severed in the military at a time when we were in a ground war against the spread of Communism.

I also find Obama to be utterly offensive on every front.. his lies, his suspect citizenship, his secrecy about personal records, his bowing to the heads of Islam, his deficit spending, his anti-business, anti-capitalism, ANTI-AMERICA and our principles... sheesh, seems I could go on forever.

I'm not one for hating people, but I must admit to hating that asshole... partly because I fear his policies will ruin this country, if not already too late.

:(

#32     Sep 26, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

Surely you have some photoshopped evidence for ready reference.

#33     Sep 26, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ok, when you come up with that evidence, let me know.

#34     Sep 26, 2012
  5. For you guys who messed your depends over this explain to me how and why this bothers you and why you even care. Did you have family that was royalty in Russia at the time?

#35     Sep 26, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

I see you are in a rediculous mood this morning. Ha ha ha. You changed your santa clause comment just in the nick of time. :D

When you come up with evidence that the students pulled this off without the school faculty or administration knowing about it, you let me know.

#36     Sep 26, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

See who you're dealing with, Tsing? Not pretty, is it?

#37     Sep 26, 2012
  8. achilles28

achilles28

You brought God into it, stew.

#38     Sep 26, 2012
  9. stu

stu

Just trying to help achwillees.
    You were talking about honoring the greatest mass murderers and left the biggest one out.
    Unless of course "He" isn't actually real like the others you mentioned.

#39     Sep 26, 2012
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

God is not a human being. He created them, and can take them out as He so sees. Can't believe you'd call God a mass murderer.:eek:

Don't think I have anything more to say as YOUR creator, and the creator of Heaven and Earth cannot EVER be put in the same categorie as man...

#40     Sep 26, 2012