Odumbo Declares, "I'll Veto Any Bill That Mandates Fiscal Responsibilty"....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Hope y'all get the ramifications of that.

:mad:

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

They just won't stop spending. The republicans are going to fold and are just as bad as the libtards. The whole lot must go.

Democracy is failing before our eyes. Quite a few of us will be impoverished in old-age. Do we deserve that after a lifetime of hard work?

I don't fucking think so.

3. Mercor

Mercor

When is a "debt" ceiling not a debt ceiling?
    [​IMG]

4. That's Odumbo's bottom line. The key is stopping this BS before the parasite class reaches critical mass. Unfortunately we're almost there.

5. Not "almost"... THERE!

The House Republicans NEED to refuse to raise the debt limit. PERIOD! That would be the first step towards righting the ship.

("Parasite class"... I like it!)

6. This graph tells a lot.

1. Lots of "conservatives(?)" chirp about how well the economy did under Reaganominics. Well... whenever you ramp up credit at a time when your finances can "handle it", it appears you're doing great. Much of that boom time, however, was defict driven.

2. "W" Bush did America GREAT harm by pressing his personal war agenda and ran up huge deficits.

3. Now Odumbo wants to outspend all of them with HIS personal agenda... taking us to the brink of CATASTROPHIC harm.

Running a country into huge debt is one of the WORST things a government/President can do to the country they/he are supposed to be serving and looking out for our best interests.

What Odumbo is pressing for is unconscionable and immoral!

Personally, I've had about enough of all these assholes.

:mad:

7. Ricter

Ricter

False quote. You are battling straw men of your own making.

"Personally, I've had about enough of all these assholes." You and me both, but opposite if you get my drift.

Hey, scatophagos, when you make another alt for ET, here's an idea: Phallophilian

8. g222

g222

Everybody - you, me and the Congress - are intensely focused on money issues today. Lower the national debt ... raise the debt ceiling ... subsidize him ... no, subsidize them ... hey, I want some!

Unfortunately, our focus is the result of an old, well executed diversionary plan designed to turn our attention away from the real underlying problem.

"We must go forward cautiously and consolidate each acquired position, because already the inferior social stratum of society ( that's you and me, guys) is giving unceasing signs of agitation. Let us make use of the courts ... When, through the law's intervention, the common people shall have lost their homes, they will be more easy to control and more easy to govern, and they shall not be able to resist the strong hand of the Government acting in accordance with the control of the leaders of finance ( the bankers)." "We must keep the people busy with political antagonisms. Well therefore speed up the question of ( issue A within ) the Democratic party and we'll put the spotlight on the question of ( issue B within) the Republican party. By dividing the electorate in this way, we'll be able to have them spend their energies at struggling amongst on questions that, for us, have no importance whatsoever."
    ( United States Bankers Magazine, 1892)

The underlying problem from which the bankers wish to divert our focus is our current monitary policy: all money is created out of debt. We now must borrow money into existance ... and of course, pay the vig. And the vig is eating us alive. The solution had been successfully implemented 3 or 4 times throughout our history, but due to bribary and coversion, the banks were able to reestablish their control by pushing through adoption of this debt-money system.

9. No kidding but for all intents and purposes, that's Odumbo's stance. So the strawman is yours.

10. Ricter

Ricter

It's his strawman, since he used quote marks. At any rate, that's not Obama's stance.

#10     Jul 20, 2011