Odumbo Assumes Dicatorial Powers... "Scorched Earth Policies"... Dick Morris TV

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Mar 23, 2012.

1. I agree

I don't agree with his politics but I respect Rove for the highly intelligent political strategist that he is

Morris is a slime ball

#11     Mar 23, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

We all put certain people on "ignore" both at ET and in real life. I think it is more of not wanting to waste any more time listening to a poor analyst or one you don't like listening to. :D

#12     Mar 23, 2012
  3. While Rove is usually spot on.Christine O' Donall comes to mind

#13     Mar 23, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

#14     Mar 23, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

If you were familiar with Rove's history, beginning with Bush Sr., you would regard him as an even bigger slime. Rove has few, if any, slime peers. The man was, and probably remains, entirely without scruples. Don't let appearances deceive you.

#15     Mar 23, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Im pretty sure Brass was spawned out of Michael Moore's ass hole, shortly after the fat man ate a bean burrito..

#16     Mar 23, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I saw a clip yesterday of Moore being heckled at an Occupy site. Pretty funny. :)

#17     Mar 23, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah, i saw that too, apparently the buffoons in the Occupy Wallstreet crowd finally realized that Michael Moore is worth far more than 99% of people on wallstreet.

#18     Mar 23, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol.

You would think with the kind of money he has that he would check into a fat farm and lose 100+ pounds and then go find a tailor followed by a barber. :D

#19     Mar 23, 2012
  10. Max E.

Max E.

Being a morbidly obese pig who looks like he is homeless is all a part of Michael Moore's schtick. Most liberals look up to him when he looks like that.

If Michael Moore was skinny and he came out in a clean suit they would just start throwing bricks at him, because they love to tear anyone down instead of working hard to get to where that person is.

It is much easier for a liberal to become a morbidly obese loser like Michael Moore, than to become a sharply dressed person who actually has to work for a living, thats why they love his fat ass.

#20     Mar 23, 2012