Odor at the border (Is this right)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TradinMadMan, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Received this email:
    Is this right?

I AM CONFUSED;

PLEASE SEE IF I GOT THIS RIGHT.

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.

IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.

IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.

IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.

IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET !!!

A JOB,
    A DRIVERS LICENSE,

SOCIAL SECURITY CARD,
    WELFARE,

FOOD STAMPS,
    CREDIT CARDS,

SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE,
    FREE EDUCATION

FREE HEALTH CARE,
    A LOBBYIST IN WASHINGTON BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE

THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY'S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH RESPECT

AND, IN MANY INSTANCES, YOU CAN VOTE!

I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE I HAD A FIRM GRASP ON THE SITUATION !!!
    PLEASE KEEP !!! THIS GOING......FORWARD TO ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY

IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP AMERICA !!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: This email (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended solely for the use of named addressee, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete it immediately and are hereby notified that disclosure, copying, distribution, or reuse of this message or any information contained therein by any other person is strictly prohibited.

2. Eight

Eight

America is not going to wake up. Californians never woke up enough to keep Mexicans from taking over the jobs [they work cheap and they are lawless pretty muchly] and the bureaucracy [illegals can get housing in a week, whiteys wait for years], California has about three times the average number of welfare cases per population... it's all about "helping the poor" or some sh^t like that until they take over and you find out that they are more ethnocentric than the KKK...

I knew a teacher that was all for bilingual education. The Mexicans asked for an interpreter at the PTO meetings and got one. Then they got enough votes to take over the leadership. Then they had the meetings in Spanish sans interpreter... and she had to leave the area due to crime anyhow...

Our leadership is so WEAK!! MS13 controls the southern border!

But.... I don't expect anybody to wake up and do something... the general rule of life is that if something is screwed up, somebody wants it that way... daytime tv shows are NEVER going to point out that our border is open and it's wrong somehow...