Odds makers say bet on Obama in 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Range Rover, Nov 22, 2010.

1. We dont know who the GOP nominee is,but we do know who the top contenders are.None of them will beat Obama imo

#11     Nov 22, 2010
  2. I fail to see how not having the "proper" candidate will be what turns voters, (the same voters who were so pissed off at democrats this past midterm, not seen since 1947 and in addition overturned about 650 Democratic-held seats, the most in nearly half a century. Republicans now control more legislative seats than at any time since 1928), to suddenly just decide to vote Obama again. This is not a personality American Idol contest anymore, it's a policy contest.

There is a huge void of logic missing here that is separate from the proper candidate personality claim.

Obama's only hope is that suddenly everything in this economy turns around, and well, and HE u-turns back to the right to rule as the centrist he claimed he was.

The "idea/theme" of Obama isn't going to win him shit this time around...he needs to back his ass up with actions and so far his ass appears to still be dancing to the far left loony tunes.

#12     Nov 22, 2010
    #13     Nov 22, 2010
  4. That poll illustrates my position

1.It will take a moderate Republican to beat Obama

2. Romney is ahead by 1 point

3. Romney is the GOP's best chance to beat Obama imo,but since Obama care was first started by him as well as many of his former liberal positions the GOP base will not support him in 2012.

4.None of the hard right candidates like Newt and Palin match up well against Obama

#14     Nov 22, 2010
  5. And who are the top contenders?

#15     Nov 22, 2010
  6. Romney,Palin,Huck and Newt

Perry ,Christie and Jindal have said they will not run in 2012.

#16     Nov 22, 2010
  7. Really? That's it huh?? :D

#17     Nov 22, 2010

8. Thune and Pawlenty,they have no chance imo

#18     Nov 22, 2010
  9. Arnie

Arnie

I'll bet is its none of those.

#19     Nov 22, 2010
  10. +1

#20     Nov 22, 2010