Odds Giuliani flips?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

I'm getting some deja vu here...

2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Not many 75 year old millionaires want to die in prison.

3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

I hope Rudy does though

4. Rudy is so bat shit crazy if he flips he is worthless to the prosecution.

5. Overnight

Overnight

He's worthless to the world. His only claim to fame is being there during 9/11. Aside from that, what has he done for us lately? NOTHING.

Ride in on coat-tails, exit on your ass if you have nothing substantial to contribute to society. Which he has not.

Bugenhagen likes this.
  6. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Ah yes the 9/11 hero. He was actually pretty good at extreme disobedience with judges, often just ignoring NYC courts outright (Trump using that now) but I think suppressing & blagging his way through hero after this, was pretty special.

"The New York Police Department produced a detailed analysis in 1998 opposing plans by the city to locate its emergency command center at the World Trade Center, but the Giuliani administration overrode those objections. The command center later collapsed from damage in the Sept. 11 terrorist attack.

“Seven World Trade Center is a poor choice for the site of a crucial command center for the top leadership of the City of New York,” a panel of police experts, which was aided by the Secret Service, concluded in a confidential Police Department memorandum.

The memorandum, which has not been previously disclosed, cited a number of “significant points of vulnerability.” Those included: the building’s public access, the center’s location on the 23rd floor, a 1,200-gallon diesel fuel supply for its generator, a large garage and delivery bays, the building’s history as a terrorist target, and its placement above and adjacent to a Consolidated Edison substation that provided much of the power for Lower Manhattan."

https://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/26/us/politics/26emergency.html

7. Cuddles

Cuddles

Tony Stark and Bugenhagen like this.
  8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Manafort proved me wrong but I don't think Rudy is willing to die in prison for Trump.

9. Rudy is forced to hire his own intern after law firms refuse to represent his crooked ass.

Giuliani Hires His Former Intern After Law Firms Refuse To Represent Him

Rudy Giuliani struggled to find representation regarding the Ukraine scandal and turned to one of his former interns.

President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, announced on Friday that he had hired three defense attorneys as a result of his legal exposure in the president’s Ukraine scandal.

10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

The beginning of the end for Rudy.

#10     Nov 8, 2019